Chapter 36: Rest Old Warrior

Last time Kazuma got cut by lightning and got stabbed before he got thrown away almost dead

Now laying on the ground looking at the three that are bringing out their 120.

Kiana brings out her void power. Mei awakened her Herrscher side and xi juanyuan with her stance ready to cut her opponent.

Kazuma groan on the ground while trying to stay conscious and casting {heal} on himself but stop when realize that Eris have found her way and start to treat him.

Bronya open a secret compartment on project bunny and bring out a syringe. She lower herself and inject Kazuma with Emergency Suscitarin.

"Subject Kazuma need to enter the medical war...." Bronya eyes linger on his wound that is being heal by Eris. " A miracle..."

The wound...no his body is being reattach by Eris magic alone. Bronya was shock to say...she never say anything like this. Even the current machine probably can attach body part but this speed...it like a miracle just happened...

And the look that Eris is giving...it give Bronya a feeling she doesn't know how to describe...it felt like seeing a god.

*Boom!!*

Bronya look up as she can feel entire of chiyou body is shaken up from the powerful shockwave release by the three.

Three shooting star is dancing in the air. Clashing leaving a trail of representatives colour. Each clash send a shockwave that force Bronya to use project bunny to defend them with it energy barrier.

She thought she already seen a god today but no...now she can see a clash between three deity.

"Vermin Die!!!" Kiana stretch her imaginary spear before punching it making a Sonic boom that shoot the spear beyond human comprehension.

Xi Juanyuan smirk and absorb the surrounding aura and simply deflect the spear changing it trajectory. She then leap back but heard a lightning roar behind her.

Zip-zapping from wall to wall before appears in front of xi juanyuan in a lightning speed. The third Herrscher grit her teeth that the yellow emperor was able to react to her.

"Aarrgg!!!" HoT Step back and swung her katana.

As the two clashed, the air in the room grew tick with tension. Each blow echoed through space, matching the building intensity from the two storm.

The once gentle mei that can be mirror to a gentle rain now turned into a torrential downpour. Thunder roared in the distance, mirroring the anger crackled by her.

The face mei wear is heightening the sense of chaos and impeding doom.

"Not bad warrior chosen by the will of Honkai...but your thousand years away from challenging me!!!" In a split second mei was crashed to one the pillar by xi juanyuan.