Chapter 6: The Neet Meet The Duck

[ Theresa POV]

Ah~ that hit good. Bitter melon juice is always good to relieve myself from stress. At first this drink taste really bad but after drinking it everyday I found myself addicted to this drink.

It was said on the internet that bitter melon juice can help one grow up. But it seems to be not working... perhaps it's take time.

Sitting on my chair behind the desk drinking the juice while reading the latest volume of Homu Kaisen.

"Hehe~ Homu Expansion: Infinite Homu..." I giggles as I read the dialogue from my favorite character Homu Satoru.

This is life...relax from work and able to do something I find fun...what can stop me from being happy now...ah did I just trigger a flag.

*Bing!*

I check my phone and it a notification from Chris. Yes today I make a new friend with a girl name Chris.

While I was trying to push the button on the vending machine,she appears and press it for me.

After that she suddenly hug me. Hmph! She treating me like a child. Just so you know I'm more older than you....wait why did when I just think that I suddenly got the feeling she is older than me.... weird.

Somehow after that we talk a bit and go to buy a book. Somehow again we become friends and add each other phone number...

<<Chris:" Theresa you're so cute">>

I was embarrassed that she just type that to called me cute...well what can I expect from me the number one cutest.

I smug.

*Knock!*

"Ah! Wait a minute.....um open." I quickly stuff away the manga I was reading...tch! It was at good part when Satoru vs Homukuna.

The door open and two figures enter the room. Tch! How can they younger than me and that type of body. Cursed them.

"Good evening miss Theresa." Rita make little bow.

"Yes good evening to you too Rita and also you Durandal."

"Yes..it been long time since I see you miss Theresa." Durandal or Bianka if she allowed you to said her name.

Durandal one of the top schicksal Valkyrie. I can say that her ability even surpassed me on battlefield and other...as I look at her two blob of meat on her chest.

"So what I own you two a pleasure?"

"Oh the overseer have requested us to give this personally to you miss Theresa." Rita said as she move forward with a briefcase.

"Grandpa did?" I was curious what did grandpa send to me...I hope it not the Manuscript of his new instalment to the game franchises called Kallen Fantasy.

Opening the case....sigh...

"Tell him that I will give my response later...that man...he really...." What is he trying to do this time...I still have a bit grudge over what he did during Siberia.

Cecilia...

"I will deliver your message to the overseer." Rita smile....

"Help me!!!!!!"

Huh? Me and those two look over my office window to see Kazuma running around the school while his pant almost goes down...but what caught my attention is that fu hua is chasing him.

I never saw her loose her composure.

"Who is that?" Durandal ask me.

"That is Satou Kazuma. He have a high resistance against Honkai energy.