Chapter 33: Getting Devour

"You have pass the test." A woman appears before us. This woman giving out the aura of elegant yet I know who she is.

The only one to appear before the sword must be xi juanyuan. The yellow emperor that protect Guangzhou once.

"What do you mean we pass the test?" Kiana ask as she go and check himeko who is lying down.

"I'm not xi juanyuan." She said making us shock. What does she meant by that.

"I'm just a mere fragments. She already turn to dust at jiuling. Even though she already long gone, her will to protect human survive till today in the form of the sword..."

"Now that the sword have a new master....I will disappear..." Her body start to disappear as she said. Her mission must be to test the person that found the sword...that mean Kiana is the current owners of the sword.

Xi Juanyuan look at Fu Hua like she noticed something...

"Jingwei..." She mutter as her spirit disappear.

Eh she just disappear like that!? Where's the plot!!!

....

[Kazuma!!!] The comps echoes out Theresa voice which I turn it on so everyone can hear.

"Theresa!!!" Kiana shout.

["Ah Kiana! Hey is everyone alright? It been an hour since you all down there. I have dispatch Bronya and mei to help you all at nearby shore."] Theresa ask us about our current situation.

"Ah yes we're already found the thing we're looking for... though Kazuma and aunt himeko are hurt." Kiana said as Fu Hua help me to stand up.

[What!? How bad the injury is!?"] Her voice sound panic.

"Umm Kazuma body is a infected but it slowly cure probably thanks to his stigmata...himeko... she's fine." Kiana doesn't know if she should tell Theresa that Himeko stab herself.

"I see. I already give you guys [the location of the shore go there immediately. Be careful Anti-Entrophy already found out about Kazuma lies."] Oh Anti-Entrophy is sure smart.

Bzzzt!!! The communication suddenly shut down...look like being down here is still causing communication network to not work properly.

I look at himeko to see her wound already heal. I can barely stand up even though I already cast heal on my body.

"Let's go you two." Fu Hua said as we both nod. Fu Hua help me while Kiana help himeko.

We got out of the cave/monster and swim up. Kiana make sure himeko wear her diving mask with the oxygen tank on.

When we're almost to the ocean surface a robot enter the sea. It so familiar that i smile. It help us as we surface the ocean and saw two person over the shore.

Bronya and mei.

Once project bunny put us down I was hug by mei! She started to check over me.

"Kazuma you're ok right!? " I smile....ah ..did she just touch my butt. Definitely not right? Her face is red....she definitely did!!! This closet pervert!

"Yeah I'm fine but a bit tired."trying to not say anything about the harassment I just got...this is definitely karma for all the things I did.

"Is major himeko alright?" Bronya ask Kiana which she nod but say that she might need to go to the medical room.

"We should take this chance and go somewhere from here." Mei said as she and Fu Hua help me to stand...

"Yeah but where's the boat?" Fu Hua ask as she look around for the ship.