Chapter 28: a letter!!!!????

Jiiiiii~

I ignore the stare I'm getting from Kiana. The classroom was too focused on the himeko lesson to not notice the tuna staring at me.

Jii~.....jii~...jii~...

And you too mei! Why are you taking time to glance at me!? Why are you two being weirdo!!!???

Wait...yeah... they're a bit nuts. From the come out of the festival these two have some sort of being a yandere. But not the point of killing yet... hopefully not.

Kiana being more clingy to me and mei make sure that I pay attention to her as well. At the dorm I don't have enough private time as I need to be at least in one of them eyesight.

The moment I disappear and appear back.I can see their eyes darkened but when they see me, their eyes light up back...

Jiii~

Huh!? Fu hua you too!!! When I glance at her she mouths the words . "Playboy ..."

I turn back to himeko lesson and avoid the judgmental look from the birb. I mean I invited her to a date and a successful one at that. From the outsiders view I'm definitely a scumbag or three timing bastard.

Yeah. Apparently the rumors about me being a three timing is real. They saw how close I was with those three. Most of the students are women, the rumors of me creating my own harem are spread and to be wary of me.

After the festival ends. Things really have changed.I sigh but at least my plan works. I returned the artifact to Eris and was able to take the sales money through illegal ways. I gaslight Theresa into thinking it's her fault. How? Don't ask.

I then look at Bronya who is secretly looking at her tablet.bi saw that he is researching on Lurk. Yeah after the whole event not only she is a Homu fan, she also somewhat become interested on my alter ego.

Yeah even to the point she put a poster of Lurk and share some fan theory about the man. Yeah lurk have become a popular subject. The man was able to infiltrate schicksal twice and escape.

People start to make merchandise out of ME!!! Where is my share of the income!!?? I deserve it...of course I didn't tell anyone my secret...god know what happened if it discovered.

I can only sigh...it always the other me always popular. Even in another world my thief persona was more popular in the capital of Belzerg.

I'm totally not jealous of my other self.... totally...

_________________________________

Currently it the lunch break and I'm checking out my locker. I need to change book and also keep my personal belongings..hm?

I saw an envelope in the locker...is this what I think it is!!! I look around and see no one is near me...

I open the letter...

[ Dear Satou Kazuma ,

Can you please go to the back of the school after the classes end. There is something I want to tell you.

Sincerely, your Admired]

....this....

THIS IS DEFINITELY A LOVE CONFESSION RIGHT!!!! I KNOW THAT MY POPULAR PHASE IS HIGH. BUT I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD EVER GET A LOVE LETTER!!!

hu....never once before in my virgin life I ever got a love letter. Admired? Nah she's definitely in love with me!!! What should I do!?

I don't have experience in this kind of field. Should I rejected her due to the fact I already have many potential lover! I mean harem is fine No!!!!