Chapter 7: The Neet Visit The Void

[ Kazuma POV ]

"Kiana let go!!!! This is mine!!!"

"No mei-sempai food is mine!!!!"

Me and Kiana are currently wrestling to get the piece of meat on the plate.

"No! Plus this is my portion! Didn't you just eat yours!!!!!"

"My stomach is always open for anything mei-sempai makes!!!!!!"

"Can't you two eat in peace." Theresa said while putting the food in her mouth.

Currently we all have dinner together. Mei food is always delicious. I don't think my cooking skills can even make something like this.

Suddenly a black figure snatched the meat that me and Kiana were fighting over.....wait why the hell are you here!!!

"Chomusuke!!!"

"Chomusuke? What kind of dumb name is that?" Kiana said as she pick her up.

"Oi since when did I allowed animal in the dorm." Theresa eyeing the cat.

"Well it happened yesterday. I found this cat in the bushes and just ignore it after looking at it for awhile...but she start to follow me and the rest is history." Kiana petting the cat.

"That doesn't explain anything!!!" Theresa yell.

"Chill Theresa perhaps having a pet house might help you release your stress." Himeko said.

"It cute..." Mei look at it.

"The Bronya also agree."

Wah it already got most of everyone approval except Theresa... though I can see glance at it time to Time....just say that you like her.

But why is chomusuke or the other half of the dark god wolboach doing here? Did she also got transferred into this world like me?wait....is it possible for other people to be also here!

" Kazuma you look like you know this cat." Theresa said as she sip her bitter melon juice that I taste yesterday....

It ok guess....

"Ah yes it is my friend familiar or pet you could say."

"Friend?"

"Yeah from the place I come."

"Oh I see...is it dangerous?" Theresa pale a bit as she probably realize that cat is from my world.

Himeko also suddenly on guard after all she must be a bit confused on why does the cat have wing on it back.

"What are you three talking about? It like you said Kazuma is not from this world?" Kiana said while passing the cat to mei which she giggled.

"The Bronya is wondering too. Everytime Bronya heard conversation from you three it always weird."

The three of us immediately goes quite as we look at other direction. We three agreed to never tell anyone about my world as it might cause the people to start having panic attack about the theory on multiverse is actually real.

"Well....if I said that this cat is the other half of a dark god...what would you two do..." I whisper to Himeko and Theresa.

They immediately widen their eyes and look at me giving the "what the fuck" face.

"Get it out of here!!!!! I'm not having another shit to bother me!!!!!!" Theresa yell as she tries to get the cat but was scratch and getting a hisss.

Mei let go of chomusuke as the cat and the midget start to have a glaring contest while hissing at one another.