Chapter 34: Down The Heart/Eris resolved

*Slash!*

I swing my sword taking down the archangel type honkai beast. Mei and Kiana are taking down more than me due to me still tired.

Bronya provides support by summoning orb that gathers the enemies making it easier to kill.

My body is almost patched up as only a few lines are present. I can already feel bella building back my resistance.

I need to watch out. To think of some sort of godlike being has taken interest in me. It's hard to become a protagonist ya know.

I mean who can reject this beautiful face.

Anyway with two sword in my hand. I take step and strike the enemy within my sight. One sword that was provided by the school and another one is made out of soulium... imagine the price if I sell it.

"Bronya suggest we go toward that direction. It have less density. We might able to make a communication with the outside world." I give her a thumbs up.

"You two heard her. C'mon!!!" I do a follow up attack with Kiana as we go where the place Bronya point.

But this place is swarming with honkai beast from ead different class except the judgement class or Emperor class.

"Make way!" Mei swing her blade as lightning struck leaving nothing but ashes.

"Take this Neko charm!!!" Kiana cartwheel before slamming her foot to the ground as a cat paws smash the enemy.

"Project bunny. Fire!" Concentrate laser goes through the beast from the robot arms.

"{Create water} {lightning} get out of our way!!!" I sprayed water and immediately cast an elemental reaction that stunned them before swinging my sword cleanly through their weak spot.

I then concealed myself with {Lurk} and move behind them while using {Backstab} to kill any weak one while letting the three handle the hard one.

We need to make their number equal to us. This is the only thing I can do at my current situation.

"Bronya suggest we hide behind those wall...but we need to get away from this first."

"Kazuma do you any idea?" Mei ask as we group up.

"Yeah...Bronya sorry." I carry Bronya in my arms making her blush...I think? She has no emotions.

"Wah...what is subject Kazuma doing?" She ask me.

"Make your bunny disappear. Kiana ,mei hold my shoulder. I'm going to use my conceal skill on the four of us. Make sure to not let go of me."

Mei and Kiana hold onto my shoulder as I grit my teeth.

"Close your eyes I'm going to use flash!". They close their eyes as I use {Flash} making a bright ball of light to blind them before using {Lurk} on the four of us.

We successfully hid behind the wall while resting ourselves. Looking around the corner they are trying to find us...

I take a deep breath...I can feel sweat running down...jeez...with my body and the toll on using skill on four people really making me tired.

Not only my mind is tired from fighting the pain of honkai infection but now my body is tired from overused of stamina and mana.

I want to lay down...

"Kazuma..."

"Here Kazuma." Kiana begin massage my shoulder ah... I'm not taking a light breath or deep breath but a really tired breath.

"Subject Kazuma face is pale."

I never face this kind of tiredness before and hurt why?...ah right.

Aqua is always by my side...she always cast heal or any support skill that make our job easier.