Chapter 14: Hero From Another World

...........

"Welcome Kazuma...it seems that you have died." Eris gave me a wryly smile with a concerned look.

I, Satou Kazuma have died tragically at a battlefield while trying to protect my comrades.....wait how did I die actually?

I look around at the familiar place...it has been awhile since the last time I'm here. I remember setting a teleport waypoint here...

"Umm...Eris. you see my memories kinda fuzzy...mind telling me what happened?"

Hmm? Why is she pouting?...it's kinda cute.....

"Playboy....." Eris muttered but I definitely heard she said that...me? I'm a playboy?.....what the hell happened.

"Sigh...you really don't remember anything?" She sigh and ask me for confirmation. Which I nod.

She rub her temple before opening her mouth.

"Well....it goes like this..."

___________________________________________

"Fire!"

With a command. I release the string of my bow as both Haruka and Bronya also fire their shot at the beast.

Tsusuji is wielding a gun but her hand is shaking and I'm afraid she will shoot someone else. I wonder how she got into this school.

I order for mei,Kiana, yoru, Rika and homura to go for close combat while us attack with range weapons targeting its core.

I even fuse the arrow with flame but it does not work. A plant with a fire resistance.... bullshit.

What's more irritating is that it can control the roots beneath the ground to attack us with a surprise attack. But it seems to be controlling the one that is nearby meaning the range team is safe....

Damn that bald guy! It always causes problems for me.

"What do we do subject Kazuma? The current attack is pointless." I have to agree with Bronya on this.

If we have some sort of powerful firepower we might be able to do this...but there will be a bit of a problem.

The forest might get destroyed along with it. Furthermore where do we get enough firepower!?

"Bronya does the project bunny have some sort of secret power that can annihilate the entire Forest?"

"No. Sorry but the project bunny doesn't have that type of destruction."

I click my tongue...even if I get near, I don't know if I can even help. Those girls already look tired from fighting restless. Most of us probably don't have much rest because of yesterday's event.

I'm definitely getting insurance from Theresa!!!!!

Let's see if this works...

I stop shooting and step forward and swing my hand forward.

"STEAL!!!!!"

Blue light glowing in my hand as I feel something appears...it soft...it texture like a fabric.

I look to see the monster still has its core...wait what did I steal?

"Kyahhhh!!!!!!!" Kiana screams with a red face.....ah I know what I steal.

I look at my hand...ah it's panties.

"KAZUMA!!!!"

"Wait this is a misunderstanding!!! I was trying to steal the core!!! Please I promise!!!! Wait why are you all giving me that look!!!!" All of my party members look at me disgusted.