Chapter 18: Mission For this past Neet!!!

Currently in the room sitting around a round table while taking a bite on one of the delicacies that Himeko prepared for us.

"This is quite good..." I mutter as I eat the butter raisin flavor cookies. We also chat for a few minutes just about everyday life.

Anyway seeing himeko like this...she probably stopped drinking as her age up. On her hand is a cup of coffee. Palette change guess over time.

I cough as everyone look at me. I crossed my legs as I adopted a serious face.

"So why did you bring me into the future. For what purpose?" I ask the questions that been inside my mind this whole time...I mean can't they just ask the help of this time me.

Carole and Adam is confused and just listen as the three now have a serious face no longer talk about the past look at me.

"We need your help...but you from the 2017. At that time you're a Herrscher but it seems our dearest Bronya here make a mistake." Himeko said as Bronya lower her head.

"My help...but what is the problem the question is..."

"Beside the sky people that is attacking us. We just found a source of dark energy that is familiar to honkai energy and is currently getting quarantine from the world inside a giant base."

Energy familiar to honkai....wait..

"Wait is honkai no longer exists here..."

"Not completely but lesser...we trying to eliminate any source of honkai that is left on this world." That mean that humanity win against the honkai making my eyes widen.

"Shock right?" Himeko smirk.

"Wait! Is it ok to tell me this I mean...Bronya said something like this doesn't matter but I'm worried if some sort of reality shattered bullshit happened when I went back home!?"

"It ok. If you want to blame someone,blame your future self for making a real life time machine." What my future self the one that make time travel!?

"Kazuma let me tell you why it fine for you to know about this timeline event." Professor Bronya about to give me lecture.

"Kazuma do you know the concept of multiverse or perhaps alternate timeline?" Bronya ask me a question that I definitely search up on the internet most of the time when I'm at home before dying.

"Well kinda. Say that I put pineapple on a pizza, there's probably a universe where I didn't put it right." I say in the simple way possible.

"Exactly. To put it simple this timeline is a place where you didn't know about it future but If you went back in time with the current time information,it will make a new branch or path."

"The timeline that you return to back is your canon event. Except for the part of you knowing about the future but that the neat part...the future is a mysterious phenomenon."

"Say that you know that you will turn into a Herrscher...are you positive that you going to turn into a Herrscher if you go back? Not sure right. That the future, no one can guess the future even if they have the information from the future."

"And who say that there's only one future. There are many possibilities out there and perhaps There might be a future where I'm dead ya know." Himeko jumped in the conversation.

"The only one that can confirm the future is yourself no one else. Maybe bringing you here is also part of your future and not just some coincidence."

"So what I'm saying is Kazuma you don't have to worry about your timeline as it will stay normal except the part you know a bit about the future. The only thing you can do is prepared for the potential event because like I said... future is random." Bronya finished her words.