Chapter 26: Character Development???

Third Day

It is around noon and I'm currently enjoying some shaved ice with a tropical flavor.

Yesterday I had my date with fu hua and it was fun. That the first time a date was successful without the interference of a certain water goddess.

I'm currently waiting for my plan to fold as I sit at the place where me and the group always sit around. By sitting here makes it easier for them to find me.

Right now I just have to wait. Today I will reconnect our bond...

I have plans for today that they will come to me in order to ask for my help...after all I drop them into the sea of despair.

Unlike them. I have knowledge on being a seller or merchant from another world. they sure are popular with the store but that also will be their disadvantage.

"Kazuma!!!!" Ah here they come. I glance to see mei,Kiana and Rika come forward to me with a worried face.

"Hm? What? Don't you see I'm enjoying myself." I pretend to not care.

"There's a problem at the shop! We need your help!!!" Rika said as she arrived last between the three.

I keep eating...this thing is good. I just buy it for the reason to be seen busy...but damn this thing good.

"Kazuma the store is going out of control!!!" Rika yell as she take a breath probably tired from running... c'mon you're a Valkyrie.

"Hmm let me guess...Kiana eat all the food?"

"NOO!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!!" She pout with a red face.

"But you secretly eat some right..."

"Well...umm..I...I mean it mei-sempai cooking...so...ano.." she begins to twitching around while playing with her finger.

"It worst than that kazuma." Mei said to me...huh? Why is mei eyes look a bit different? Like their no light in them.

"What is it?"

"The store have become to popular!!!!"

I raise and eyebrows.

"Ok...that good so what the problem again?"

"The store is too popular is what the problem is." Rika sit beside me while looking at my eyes.

....

I glance at mei...why is she clenching her hand tight when Rika take a sit next to me. What is she,some yandere? Nah mei not like that.

"Thank to the manual that you provided the sale was going smoothly. But suddenly our shop becoming too popular for us to handle. Customer keep coming one after another making us unable to handle everyone."

"We tried to serve as fast we can like two days ago but we're not able to satisfy them. Customer begin to slowly complain about our food products and waiting time."

"Most of our classmates are busy with club and tired. They're slowly losing their morals and giving up. We can't just called for the help of people that are busy with their family and club...so we need your help Kazuma..."

Just as I expected. The popularity of the store is slowly crushing them. With this knowledge,now I know that they never encountered situation like this.

What their lacking is a management skill. From what she said, the class try to push the order more faster in hoping to satisfy customer but that wrong.

Two days ago the store is on an ok line but on third day boom! Everyone want to eat here. Probably because of the many beauty in my class. They were not ready for the rush.