Chapter 17: APHO

Running while climbing a building fragments then jumping to another one before sliding down...shit it like I'm doing parkour!

Plus the current outfit I'm wearing has a hoodie which I immediately put on making me look like a modern time assassin.

I also have a hidden blade on my left wrist making me more of an assassin! My dream finally came true! The day I practice role-playing as an assassin finally comes to fruit.

The only thing I can consider as a weapon currently is my hidden blade that can shoot and taze or my elemental watch that is also inside a watch...

Worst case I just make my own frozen sword.

Bronya is running beside me but she is probably trying to run at my pace to not lose me. Even with my current boost she can keep up with me not like her counterpart from my time who can only float or just do basic....

"We are almost there. Be vigilante for anything worse to come." She warned me as two guns materialize on her hand.

Sick....

I equip the elemental watch on the right wrist to prepare if I need that power.

"That watch...you use that watch power to fight....no nothing..." She mutter...

Hmm seems like she knows about this watch. That means that I reveal this thing to her or everyone at one point.

As the sound getting louder, I saw a group of three people fending off against....the hell is that? Is that the new type of honkai or something?

"Tch...sky people...." Bronya click her tounge.

Sky people? Alien....wait alien is real!?...why should I even be surprised...I should probably already guess that alien is real at some point.

The group consist of two woman and one man....why is one of the older lady remind me of mei...wait it can't be....

"Squad leader! Be careful! On six o'clock!!!" The boy yelled.

"Thank Adam! Carole support Adam! Bronya should be arriving any time soon!" The mei look like command them.

Holy shit...do I even needed here...I mean those three are beating the enemies while doing some cool aerial combat bullshit.

Ah...those three are getting jump by a mob of...sky people...can I just say alien.

"C'mon Kazuma let's help them." I nod.

!!!

The girl with the hovering gauntlet is about to be attack from behind and it seems she didn't notice. The other two is busy with their problem.

"Carole!!!" Bronya scream her name.

My hand on instinct with a powerful reflex immediately rotate the watch frame and click the button on the watch. The watch show a lighting Bolt symbol.

"Elemental Power: Lighting!!!"

My clothes turn yellow as lightning crackling around me before kicking the ground forwarding me with a lightning speed....I might have misjudged my speed..

Instead making a cool entrance like in the show where the man character appears while cutting the enemy down...I instead crash into the enemy and stumble with it before it ends up on top of me as we both look at each other.

I don't know why...but since using this element...my anger slowly rise...

"Grr!? Kaaahj!!!!" It roar as it spit a bit of saliva.... FUCKING.... Disgusting!!!!

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!! DISCHARGE!!!!!!" I Immediately burst out lightning spark that electrocute it until it fall to the ground.

I take a deep breath before looking at the three who notice my presence.