Chapter 2: Getting This Neet A House

[ Kazuma POV ]

I'm sensing deja Vu strike again as now I'm in some sort of interrogation room...how did it come to this.

Immediately after I was teleported into the ship, I was thrown into a cell room. Is this how they treat someone. So rude.

Not only that but they also confiscated my bow, quiver and rope...do you know how much that cost.

*Cish!*

The door to the room automatically opens as two figures enter. One is the busty onee-chan while another one is....a midget.

From here I look down upon her. Why is this kid wearing some sort of nun outfit....the only nun that I know is Eris sama...the one from the axis cult is a freak.

"Oi why are you staring at me like that! Got any problems with my height!!"

I look at the onee-chan.

"Who is this sassy child."

"Oi what did you said!!!"

"Fufu...this here is Theresa Apocalypse while my name is Himeko Murata. Nice to meet you Mr....."

"Satou Kazuma. But please just call me Kazuma ."

"I see kazuma. Firstly thank you for your cooperation and courage. Thank to that we were able to defeat the cause of the problem." Theresa said to me.

"Did you...kill her..."

I'm not comfortable with knowing about death... I'm ok with kill thing but as long it doesn't have any intelligence.

The thought of killing another human...

"No but we successfully capture her and now she turn back to normal girl."

"Fu....thank God..."

Himeko sit across the table and bring out a table before showing a serious face.

"Sorry we have come to this but we need some answers."

Eh? Ah they talking about me....

"Our research team immediately search for your information after you told us about your name...but it seems there is no one name Satou Kazuma ever born...so who are you really are."

Jeeez himeko gaze is scary... isn't this a bit rude!!! I save her and this is how they pay me!!!! Where is the equality!!!

I look at the tablet showing me using few technique.

"My name is really Satou Kazuma...but you see...I may have come from another world..."

"........"

They both quite before whisper to each other which I can listen with the help of {Lip Reading}.

"Hey are you sure you treat him carefully theresa?"

"Wait maybe he still in shock after fighting the Herrscher."

Herrscher....

"What is a Herrscher?"

Both of them have a wide eyes as they look at me. What?...oh...

"How..."

"You both were not whispering quite enough." Yes good excuse Kazuma.

"Anyway do you think we will believe you?" Theresa pout...cute.

"We have a lady that summon lightning. Giant ship that can fly and a zombie invasion...and you said that another world is not real?"

Both immediately quite after hearing what I just said. It like they never think about it before...look like I got myself into a mess up world.