Chapter 20: Flirting With The Bird

It has been two days since the back to the future events happened and I'm tired. My body aches from the pain. Apparently after returning,the adrenaline shut off making me unable to move...

But thanks to teleport,I was able to appear face flat to the floor inside the dorm which fu hua helped me to get to my bed.

That night Kiana started retelling a story about her and Bronya went inside a virtual reality world where they met Kiana's ancestors....Kallen Kaslana. Isn't that the woman that Otto is trying to bring back from the dead?

I just listen to her story while ignoring the voice that is crying about" ughh my queen is near..." I sigh at the crying lizard.

Currently we are in the classroom listening to the English teacher teaching about how to properly use past present tense....

Apparently st.freya like Theresa said also teaches us about things that you learn from normal school. They are two sects, one of the buildings teaches the way to fight against Honkai where most are girls except me.

Another one is a building that teaches about normal school stuff where a percentage of girls and boys attend. Though this building is a bit far away.

I have never been there since the stuff I need is mostly in these sects. But sometimes I wonder what students there think about us.

Because from what I heard that the students attend there gain less value than the one attending the combat class. Like less budget...

Well today it changes since I will be going there as a representative from the combat school to exchange information and discuss the incoming school Festival that will open to the public.

I was surprised that st.Freya is open the the public. I thought it was some sort of super secret elite place but look like it not.

Theresa said that these years students have been very promising so she decided to host a school Festival which got the approval from the current overseer.

This reminded me of my school Festival...which I did not attend because of a broken hearts by my dear childhood friends....fuck childhood friends!!!

Anyway after the class end with a ring from the bell, I immediately went to the place where we supposed to gather.

Apparently five people will be the representative and three of them are me, Rika and fu hua. The other two is supposed to be the students council president and vice-president. I'm start to think that st.freya is just a normal school that have extra subject.

Even the students council's exist in this school... anyway the place where we should meet up is at the students council room which at the north wing of st.freya.

I meet up with fu hua and Rika before going to the students council room together...

"Hmm Kazuma... you're ok? You look like you just got back from your never ending journey..." Rika said to me which I laugh dryly.

"Yep...this time it's more crazy..."

"Sheesh...you always got yourself into some sort of random event huh." Rika pat my back which I wince a bit.

The injury I got from bella trashing is already heal but the phantom pain still there lingering in my body.

"Kazuma no matter what sort of situation your in, always remember to be careful ok." Fu hua scold me...she really have that mother vibe...or perhaps a grandmother vibe.

"Yes ma'am..."

I sigh... knowing my luck I probably going to get myself involved again in something...I just jinxed myself didn't I?.... whatever...