Chapter 2 - New Genesis

=====

{-- Bird Nest: Garden: Nursery 2: Incubation Chambers --}

Inside a restricted part of the Garden, hundreds of babies were floating in the greenish-blue liquid in cylindrical incubation structures. Each of them had several IV drips connected to their body and had breathing equipment placed over their face in case of emergency or unexpected events.

Just by the Incubation chamber, there was a room attached to it. Both of the rooms were separated by a transparent glass wall.

On the other side of the glass wall, tens of doctors were making adjustments, checking for mistakes, or equipment in the Incubation Chamber was operating perfectly fine.

While in the Incubation room, a few thousand or so incubators were formed separating, indicating the special cases.

What made them unique was that, unlike the normal babies in the chamber, these special babies actually had various different skin and a certain part of their forehead was glowing with colors, making most of them unique compared to each other.

Just as the doctors were working, a red warning window opened on the holographic window in front of a doctor.

As soon as the red indicator flashed on the screen, all the doctors and scientists ceased whatever they were doing as a chill went down their spine and smiles started to form on their faces in excitement as they stared at the data of one certain experiment.

Even with all the excitement, there was a lingering silence as all of them looked at the screen.

"..."

Coming out of the state of shock of excitement, a middle-aged man with dirty blonde hair and dark yellow eyes instantly instructed all his fellow doctors, "What are you guys doing? Quick! Go and call the doctor FRANXX! This is an important event! Go Go Go!!"

As soon as the other people in the room heard his command, a few of the security guards on standby in the room instantly flinched and instantly used their comms to send out the important message.

They instantly slid their hand over a band on their wrist as a holographic screen opened and they quickly started to communicate to the headquarters and inform Doctor Franxx about the important news.

While on the other hand, the doctors started to panic and started to stabilize the condition of the incubator from which the brain waves were detected.

The reason they were panicking was that they were not expecting one of their experiments to awaken so early on. Unlike the usual 9 months of incubation, this one was able to function its mind and body within just 7 and a half months! Which was in fact a huge thing for them!

'This is a groundbreaking discovery!'

The main reason the doctors were panicking was that the baby which started to have a functioning body was one of the special ones. These special babies with horns were actually created by Dr. FRANXX out of the Klaxosaur Princess's DNA.

Klaxosaur Queen, also known by Code 001 is a blue-skinned humanoid Klaxosaur with long flowing sky blue-white hair and prominent blue eyes with glowing blue pupils. Also known as Klaxosaur Princess, a term coined by Dr. Werner FranXX the leading scientist working on the cloning project.

It was unknown to them if she was truly the sole survivor or not, because of almost no knowledge and information regarding the Klaxosaur civilization. But one thing was sure.

As a sole survivor of her species, 001 had a lot of abilities, which also included the ability to command Klaxosaurs, a biological weapon created by the Klaxo Sapiens using their own flesh and mechanical structures.