Chapter 19 - Evolved Lifeform

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

'Guess the Team Ten-s will be able to survive.'

Ryo decided to ignore the Ten-s as he felt a huge presence approaching the Plantation as he ran toward the Carrier Harbor.

-

"Attention! Quickly! A Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur has been spotted in the vicinity! All the people report to the Carrier center for evacuation! This is not a drill! All the parasites report to the Franxx Boarding Harbor."

Panic.

Chaos.

Even these words were not enough to show the current situation.

The whole Plantation was in a mess. People were running, trying to get a chance to escape from death. Sadly, for them, they were not in control. With the Plantation in danger, only the important people were allowed in the Carrier Harbor.

"Let's go. It is dangerous!"

Toru commanded all the important people to enter the fastest Carrier that was arranged by Ryo, much to his dismay.

-

*Swuush*

With Franxx, the Team Ten-s, Toru, and Ayumi with many other key figures getting on the Carrier, the pilot didn't wait any longer and started the engine and quickly made the engine run at the highest capacity trying to escape the Plantation.

'Phew. We are safe. I can sense the Klaxosaur approaching the Plantation but it's still a bit far away from here. I do have to say that it has a huge presence. Just from here, I can estimate its size. It's probably around 200 meters long and 120 meters in width shoulder-wise while 60 meters in other areas. A four-legged type?'

'So it might be the special type Klaxosaur that was one of its kind which might be protecting the Klaxo-Queen. It might have rushed over here from the Gran Crevasse. The size is too big and it's enough to destroy the whole plantation in a single attack if done correctly.'

Ryo thought as he tried to estimate the size and type of Klaxosaur as he watched the Plantation from the window of the Carrier.

*Crrr*

But what happened next made even Ryo look at the scene with a grim face. As the Plantation tried to protect itself, suddenly the ground below the Plantation suddenly started to move.

*Cracckk!*

*Boooom!*

"KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

All the passengers looked in grim-ness as the Plantation suddenly sand in the ground as a huge four-legged lizard-like Klaxosaur suddenly ripped the whole Plantation from the center, causing the whole Plantation to explode in large bits as the whole ground to suddenly be covered in red-ish Magma and cracked due to high pressure.

The FranXX-es which were there to try to protect the FranXX can only watch in horror as huge clumps of Magma poured over their FranXX as the temperature rose sharply, frying both the parasites as they struggled to save themself.

*Ding*

[31,500 --> 33,500 UP]

"..."

The whole Carrier turned silent as all of the passengers watched in horror as the dragon-like Klaxosaur continued to skim and swing its hand through the destroyed Plantation while trying to destroy every bit of the remains to ensure the death of all the inferior creature that might be still surviving ever after the explosion.