Chapter 12 - First FranXX deployment [Rewrite]

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

As soon as they both entered their position, the cylindrical tube closed as the screen connected to their inner helmet lit up with an internally holographical scene. But as soon as the screen lit up, both Ryo and Zero Two were astonished to see what the situation they were in.

<Attention Code 002 and Code 003, you are our final line of defense. You will be deployed directly in the middle of the stampede. Your goal is to kill as many Klaxosaurs as possible.>

In front of them, various workers were running and working on holographic screens. The station on which they were was blaring with red lights and loud alarm noise, while the facility was vibrating and experiencing tremors at regular intervals.

In the center of the commotion, Ryo found himself in front of the regular Standard FranXX that was piloted by regular parasites. The standard FRANXX model in front of Ryo was dark grey in color and was slender with yellow goggles.

It wields a spear that can shoot orange harpoons made out of magma energy, the normal and most regular weapon of the FranXX. The harpoons are also capable of emitting powerful electromagnetic energy used for busting Klaxosaurs.

<Attention Code 002 and Code 003, you are our final line of defense. You will be deployed directly in the middle of the stampede. Your goal is to kill as many Klaxosaurs as possible and survive as long as possible.>

<Once you die, you will be respawned into the faculty with a cooldown timer of 1 minute to help the parasite adjust themselves.>

<This will be your first time operating the FranXX, so please be calm. Focus on your partner. Follow their movement and entrust yourself to your partner.>

<Please note, the time spent in the Virtual gear is accelerated. One hour in the Gear will be 1 minute outside. So the parasites could relax themselves and not hurry.>

As soon as the announcement was made, Ryo's screen transitioned to the cockpit of the FranXX they would be operating. In front of him was none other than Zero Two sitting in an awkward position. The very next second, the hood of Zero Two's suit moved to cover her head as the screen on her back lit up.

If Ryo was truthful to himself, he really wanted to fist-bump Werner Franxx for being a true man of culture.

'All these evolutions of humans paid off its effort. We have finally reached the peak of technology, the Butt controller!!! Hehehe *Ahem*'

Bonking himself internally, Ryo controlled himself from chuckling, he watched Zero Two turning her body and smiling at him evilly as she swayed her butt, almost making Ryo blush in embracement. Thankfully he controlled himself from getting a nosebleed.

"Are you ready Darling? This will be the first time you will be riding me."

<We will now commence the deployment. Please connect yourself to your partner.>

But one of the announcements was made as the two control sticks by the hips of Zero Two. Breaking the naughty air around them, making Zero Two pout. noticing the pun she used and how the situation was destroyed the very next second, Ryo chuckled in amusement.

Looking at the joy-stick-like controller popping in front of himself, Ryo smiled and looked at Zero Two seriously and replied, "I am feeling honored to ride my little angel.", with that, he grabbed the joy-sticks and adjusted them to the comfortable distance.