Chapter 9 - Becoming a Father...!?

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!
Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Knowing that Zero Two would soon follow him, Ryo stared directly into her emerald-like shiny eyes for a second, he stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom attached just to the bedroom.

Opening the door, he saw a normal-sized bathroom with a huge bathtub by the end of the room which had a shower attached to it. Just by the bathtub, there was a small stool having various bathing tools like shampoos, a liquid body with various clothes, and body scrub and stuff.

Just by the bathtub, there was a mirror attached to the wall of the room. Below the hanging mirror, there was a sink and a small container used to dump their clothes.

Walking up to the mirror, Ryo took off his shirt and traced his eyes to look at the changes that had been made after consuming the serums during the following months.

Unlike his previous unnatural white skin, his skin looks more natural, like a mixture of porcelain and pale ivory color. His previous long wild white hair was now perfectly combed but was medium-sized in length but still white. There was no major change as his eyes were still majestic purple in color but his pupil was cat-like in shape.

But with the high intensity of training, experiments, and evolution from Bloodline, his body looked buffed and muscular but still lean with an astonishing height of 5'8 (Around 170 cm), making him around 8 cm higher in height than Zero Two, who is 5'4 (Around 163 cm).

This was further added to his lean body as he looked super beautiful... or more like cool. Furthermore, his body had quite a pack of muscles, having 6 abs while 2 more were vaguely seen and quite a muscle was seen all over his body.

He looked like one of the edgy protagonists from those fanfics where the Main Character is super Overpowered and can destroy the whole world with a sneeze.

Although Ryo does not consider himself narcissistic or egotistical, he can say for sure that if any normal girl looked at him at this time, they would start to have nose bleeding and even faint from excitement.

'This look can be really advantageous, I can use it to make a scenario where I change my hair and eye color using some sort of dye and then act as if I was severely hurt and lost consciousness, just around the house of female protagonists.'

'Although Cliche, my looks will make it work.'

[Image]

*Creak*

*Creak*

"Darling!"

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened as Zero Two ran into the room happily and jumped at Ryo, making him move his body and catch her in his arms to not her from getting injured.
Much to his annoyance, Zero Two showed no remorse for her actions as she started to hug his chest and take deep sniffs. She was wearing a white one-piece night dress and looked absolutely cute.