Chapter 31 - Into the Eye of the Strom

I tried using the POV of other characters. And also used AI to modify the chap a bit. Lemme know if you liked it or not.

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

-- [Night Raid Headquarters] --

It was late at night, but Najenda sat behind her desk in the Night Raid headquarters, carefully reading the letter that had been delivered by Leone in the light of the candles. Her expression remained impassive, giving away no hint of her thoughts, but there was a frown covering her head.

 Her expression remained impassive, giving away no hint of her thoughts, but there was a frown covering her head

Najenda had short silver hair and purple eyes. She was wearing an eyepatch where her right eye used to be. Sitting on the table, she adored her usual black suit and had a green and black mechanical right arm.

Her stoic face, along with her 'aura', if one says, screamed of her being a capable and intelligent woman. This was because of all the experience she had gained after joining the Imperial Army, and then defecting to the Revolutionary Army, and finally getting the role of managing the 'Night Raid'.

Leone leaned against the wall, but her usual playful aura was nowhere to be seen. Her usual smirky face was replaced by a serious face. Her face revealed a new fashion of seriousness that she rarely showed to others.

Leone had short blonde hair with two long tufts that framed the sides of her head and golden eyes

Leone had short blonde hair with two long tufts that framed the sides of her head and golden eyes. She wore a revealing outfit with a black tube top, detachable sleeves with what looked like gold bands, pants, boots, and a scarf around her neck.

Her aura seemed like that of a 'Onee-san' if one can say.

Usually, she had a very relaxed, upbeat, and cheerful personality, and tended to display a lack of lady-like manners, but with the recent situation, she was in a serious mood.

Looking at her boss, she asked, "Boss, is there anything important in that letter that is making you frown this much? Why did we have to change our base of operation? Isn't the people at headquarters impassive in our management as long there are no serious issues?"