Chapter 7 - Turning Point

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

===

Stella walked out of the Special Nursery Room she wiped her eyes as she walked to her next destination, and after walking through a few more doors, she finally reached a Discussion Hall.

The Discussion hall was 40 meters wide apart in both length and width. On one side of the room were a few Doctors and Nurses waiting for her. All of them were much higher in rank than her.

Each of these doctors and nurses was wearing the unique long white face mask that covered their whole head, revealing only the mouth part. They adored more stylish lab clothes over their body, clearly showing their status...

As Stella entered the Discussion hall, nodding in her direction, one of the Doctors, politely instructed her to take a seat, "Hello, Code N-B-14-A345. Please have a seat. We will be talking about where you will be transferring for further assistance. We are grateful for your contribution."

Stella smiled politely and taking a seat, she said, "It was my pleasure, Doctor S-D-8-A182. Having to take care of Code 002 and 003 was very enjoyable. I wished that I could have kept that job."

Shaking his head, the Doctor replied, "That is... not possible at all. Doctor Franxx wants the experiments to fasten up now. We have given enough time for the experiments to grow up to the required age."

"Anyway, I will be providing you with the information for your next job. Your next job will be taking care of the newborn parasites that are currently newborns. For this job, you will be taking care of certain individuals. The Codes you are assigned to are from Code 666 to 686."

Saying this, the nurse standing by Stella provided her with a file with pictures and information about parasites that she will be taking care of.

Stella didn't understand why, but the picture of the first and foremost child with light brown hair and purple eyes attracted her attention. Her maternal feelings took control of her feelings for a bit as she caressed the picture a little.

But soon enough she came out of the trace and with a small bow, she thanked the doctor, "Thank you Doctor for providing me this opportunity."

"Don't thank me for this opportunity. It is what you wished for, and it was personally permitted by Doctor Franxx himself." The doctor replied something that actually astonished Stella. But in the end, she thankfully agreed.

---

-(-- 5 months later --)-

Hell.

It has been a few months and the one word that Ryo can use to describe Zero Two's situation after Stella was transferred was none other than 'Hell' itself.

The experiments done on them previously can be considered child's play. If compared to the intensity at which he was going through recently, it can be said that it was increased by something around 10 times compared to previously!

There have been various instances where Zero Two literally passes out after the experiments, making it his own job to take care of her to not get any more injured, making her completely open to him.

It was not only her, even Ryo himself passed out many times. If it was not for him trying to stay conscious till the end to try to increase his endurance and numb his pain receptors, he would have been in the same situation as Zero Two.

Thankfully, it was as if the doctors knew both his and Zero Two's limits, they left them on the verge of getting unconscious, continuously testing his and Zero Two's limits of capabilities. Thanks to those experiments, the speed at which he was growing was so fast.