Chapter 17 - Confusion [Rewrite]

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Show me why you are called 'Special Task Force', Team Ten-s. Bring out the glory to humanity and make us proud!"

Baboon exclaimed in a captivating voice, making almost all the members of the 10-s straighten up their bodies, showing his skills in manipulating the minds of the Ten-s.

Then after a short instance, Baboon observed them again and then at Ayumi and said, "I will be observing the Ten-s from the Space Station.", As he completed saying that, the call was instantly disconnected, making the members who were feeling stressed out feel relieved as they felt excited about their fight.

After so many years of training, they were finally met with the opportunity to pilot the real thing, making them expectantly look forward to the real battle.

But what they failed to notice was the creepy smile of Ayumi... except Ryo noticed but decided to ignore it. He had already spatulate what was about to happen. 'Looks like it will be going according to what I have speculated... But was there really something like a resistance in the canon...?'

"Code Alpha you will have field command."

"Ok.", Nodding at Toru, Alpha gave his signature smile.

-

After a short instance, they finally reached the FranXX Harbor where they were introduced to their special FranXX.

The 10-Model in front of them had an intimidating-looking FRANXX with a sleek silhouette. It was made out of the best materials possible to make the FranXX more powerful, flexible, durable, and faster when operated.

The 10-Model had large and bulky shoulder and leg plates with attached strengthened metallic plates, which would allow the Franxx to change directions and speed in a small amount of time.

The 10-Model in front of them had a face wearing a mask, hiding the face, unlike the usual FranXX. The mask had a blue glow illuminating their eyes, making them look imitating. And like several other FRANXX, the 10-Model was armed with an orange lance.

The only thing that was different and out of place was that out of the 10-Model-s, one of them was different.

Out of all the usual FranXX, the one standing out was none other than the FranXX that Zero Two uses in the Anime, The Strelizia.

It had a body color of white, orange, and red, making it a bit stand out. It had large shoulder pads, with feet styled like red heels. It also had a pair of long orange-gold strands resembling hair on the sides of its face, with orange eyes.

Furthermore, on the tip of the Strelizia's forehead, there is a long, pointed gray-blue antenna. The only difference that was there was that instead of a spear, Strelizia was actually equipped with a twin spear-sword hybrid weapon. It had the long handle of a spear while having a long twin-edged end.

Ryo specifically asked FranXX to make him that weapon and even helped him in making the blueprint of the weapon. The reason for this was that this was actually one of the most versatile weapons. It covers both the purpose of a sword as well as that of a spear.

Furthermore, it doesn't require much talent to use the weapon.

Just simple actions like thrust and slash are generally enough to deal great damage, even to Klaxosaur.

The thing that Ryo noted was that not only did the model look more unique, it was probably made up of a better material compared to the usual 10-Model.

"Code Omega and Code Iota, from the orders from Doctor Franxx, you will be provided with the unique 10-Model, Strelizia. It has a more streamlined body."