Chapter 16 - Exploration (18+) [Rewrite]

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

*Blegh*

Showing her tongue, Zero Two taunted and escaped from the room while laughing, making Ryo smile in helplessness.

Although he knew that it might look cheeky for him to say something so cringeworthy, he was sure that after he was strong enough in the future, he would be presenting a sun to her. After all, although he never believed in promises, he will be keeping the ones that he wanted the most.

-

*Swish*

The door to their room opened and both Zero Three and Zero Two quickly walked out of it into the hall. Zero Two throttled outside fast tip-toing her way outside, while Ryo walked quickly, following her.

As they walked out of the hall, they saw someone walking calmly into the dorm area.

Looking at the blonde hair body, watching them as they walked by him, Ryo gave him a side glance as he walked by him, and with a nod, he said, "Keep an eye on Ayumi.", as he walked by him, making Alpha stop for an instant.

Turning his head, Alpha narrowed his eyes at the back of Omega who followed the running Iota, thinking about what Omega just told him, and after a short time, he continued to walk calmly back to his dorm.

Although he wanted to follow Omega and Iota, to observe like he used to do, the thing that Omega told him made him think about the issue. It was rare for Omega to even talk to them, much less point something out.

Usually, Omega and Iota just ignore the other members of the Ten-s, but since he said something to him, it would be of greater importance. After all, saying something like that was useless.

Although he himself was confused about what was wrong with Ayumi. She looked hyperactive and naïve.

'Interesting. What did he find out about her? Should I tell Papa or not...?'

-

'Hm. Now I will not have to worry much about that guy following us. I don't want anyone else to watch Zero Two naked. Darling always likes to take a bath whenever they smell a little, so I am sure that she will take a dip.'

Walking calmly, Ryo's eyes flashed with a cold light. Not only the Alpha, but even the other members have been keeping a watch on them, much to his annoyance as it has reduced his experimentation time and speed.

If Ryo was correct, the Seven Sages might have gotten a lead on the interaction between him and Franxx. This in turn had made him work on his experiments with Holographic calls with Franxx, and this in turn has reduced the advancement of the project.

Since VIRMs are non-physical lifeforms, it would not be much of a surprise for him if they had learned about his experiments. Although if they were present around him, Ryo was sure that he could have easily noticed them.

'They know something is happening, but don't know what...'

They have been waiting for the destruction of Humanity, and since they might be thinking that after being successful, Ryo would first try to destroy humanity.

'Thankfully I have hacked into the firewall of the main AI. They had very weak AI managing all the operations. I have also ruled up all the possibilities...'

From what they knew, they might think that I will be joining the Klaxosaur Princess toward the battle with VIRM, I will be connecting myself to the 'Star Entity', which they have infected with a virus. They will be accelerating the process of killing the Earth and its habitat.