Chapter 20 - Unveiling the Truth

Me when I was writing this chap:

📄 ✍️ 🔥

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Well then, Franxx, I have work for you."

Using his tail to make a chair, Ryo sat on it and looked at Franxx.

"What is the work?"

"Ah. No need to panic. This is but just the start of an amazing thing that you will be watching. If you were to start panicking with just this, I would feel disappointed, ya know."

"I-I am sorry."

"Oh, no need to be sorry. I can understand how you're feeling."

"Ah-Oh..."

"Hmm. I would like you to swallow this."

Ryo smiled 'kindly' at Franxx and extended his hand, making Franxx look at his hand hastily.

On Ryo's hand was a small pill-like blue thing, making Franxx a bit shaken as he asked, "W-What is it?"

"My dear Franxx, no need to worry. This is not poison. If I wanted to kill you, it can be easily done. It will not hurt you a bit. This is just a small backup plan."

"Back up plan...?"

"Yes. Now swallow it. Remember, not to chew it, but only swallow."

"...Ok."

Taking the pill into his own hand, Franxx looked at the shiny small pill and swallowed it with some hesitation, and waited for some time with a bit of hesitation.

"Now then, I would like you to bring Zero Two over here. Also, prepare Ayumi as well. I have some things to be solved for better."

"Ah... ok!"

Walking quickly with the help of his cane, Franxx walked up to the screen and quickly started to message both Zero Two.

On the other side, Ryo sat there on the seat sensing a small creature moving through the body of Franxx. He was after all a cautious man.

'Now then. Since there are super high chance of me transferring to a world filled with humans when using the World Travelling Ticket. For that, I will have to change myself biologically to look like a human. I can solidify the liquid part of my tail into a more compact form of biomass.'

Ryo stood up and started to transform his body to look more human-like.

-

"D-Darling!? What has happened to you? You feel... different... And what is that thing behind you?"