Chapter 27 - Brewing Strom

It's my birthday btw, so double chap? Took me a lot of my time to rewrite the chap and check the grammar lol

Point out any mistakes I might have missed as I rushed through to rewrite this chapter. Anyway, here's a huge 7.5k words chap, enjoy!

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

'I am quite excited to see how the 'World Will' use its Paradox Energy. If the previous world was low-level, then this world should have more than four times the Paradox Energy than the last one.'

'Heh. Killing me? Is this 'World' that strong and smart?'

Thinking that Ryo's face was covered with his usual 'smile'. Retracting his 'mind-manipulative' waves that he had been sending to manipulate the Viscount to make him a bit less paranoid and decided to do some random stuff till his pill took effect.

'Hope I get to see some sort of challenge. Not just some manipulative, but physical and mental. Otherwise, it will be very boring.'

' 'Higher' Level World? Heh. More like higher levels of Entertainment.'

'Man... I feel bored. Everything always goes according to the plan. Hope this time it will be completely different.'

---

-- [Two Days Later] --

"Attention! All soldiers we have a new addition to our rank!"

A loud voice rang through the training area of the Imperial Police headquarters as a tall muscular man with black hair and four ponytails-like braids on the back of his head wrapped in white cloth shouted.

The person had a large star-shaped scar over his missing left eye, while his remaining eye was red with a black sclera and a pair of sharp teeth.

This look had given him a special 'name' among the people who worked under him.

They called him 'Ogre'.

As the soldiers gathered in proper arrangements, they looked over their captain and noticed a person standing by their captain, making them interested but no one broke the formation as it would be like asking for punishment.

As soon as Ogre completed saying that, all the soldiers, which consisted of tens of hundreds of policemen straightened. After all, they didn't want to get in trouble for ignoring the orders of the Captain who was titled as 'Ogre'.

Scanning the garrison, Ogre noted everything in place, so he continued, "Recently with the increase in corruption and criminal activities, the higher-ups have sent a person to monitor and command over one of the platoons."

"The Revolutionary Army is on the move, and we have heard that they have formed a small team of elite fighters, but fear not for the person who is sent is said to be among the best of the best within the Empire!"

"So do remember, don't feel any fear. He will be acting as the vice-captain of the police force and will be in immediate control after me. Now, if I may, I would like to introduce you to your vice-captain..."

Ogre glanced over at Ryo who was wearing the hood over his body, prompting him to nod at the Ogre as he pulled his hood down. But as he lowered his hood, the whole garrison held their breath when they noticed how he looked.

'Doesn't he look like...!?'

Hazy green eyes and hair. Just looking at Ryo, their thought went haywire as suspicion started to rise in their mind as he looked at someone on the top.