Chapter 14 - Good or Evil? Who cares?

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

'Hey, System, how many unique points do I have currently?'

[Currently, Host has a total of 31,500 UP in the system.]

'Hmm. Since I have this much saved up, and I have 2 more years to screw up with the main cast, why don't I buy up the second ability that I had in my previous life?'

'Hey system, show me the price for ability related to 'Fast Learning' which is the cheapest and the most effective. Also, tell me it's price.'

[Searching...]

[The ability that the host is searching for, [Fast Learning] costs about 15,000 UP.]

'Hmm. It is more reasonable than I thought. Unlike my Eidetic Memories, which only let me remember everything clearly but don't affect my talent, Fast Learning is different, it affects my talent a lot. System, purchase the ability.'

[As you wish host.]

[UP: 31,500-->16,500]

[Congratulation! You gained a new ability [Fast Learning]. Please check your abilities to understand more about this ability.]

'Hmm. System, Show me all my abilities.'

[

Abilities:

[Knowledge (C-Rank)] -- [Hand-to-Hand Fighting (D-Rank)] -- [Weapon Proficiency (E-Rank)]] -- [Emotion Management (D-Rank)] -- [Focus (D-Rank)] -- [Acting (S-Rank)] -- [Adaption (D-Rank)] -- [Strategist (B-Rank)] -- [Persuation (D-Rank)] -- [Innovator (E-Rank)] -- [Negociator (D-Rank)] -- [Keen Instincts (D-Rank)] -- [Survivalist (D-Rank)] -- [Regeneration (C-Rank)] -- [Natural Resistance (D-Rank)] -- [Pain Toleration (D-Rank)] -- [Instinct (D-Rank)] -- [Hive Mind (F-Rank)] -- [Eidetic Memory (C-Rank)] -- [[ Fast Learner(C-Rank) ]]

]

.

[ Fast Learner (C-Rank): Your ability to learn new things and be able to understand and implement them in the future is increased by several folds. ]

.

Giving the description of the ability a glance for an instant, Ryo started to absorb all the new knowledge that he had regarding the Klaxosaurs and the unknown technologies.

"Franxx, I wanted to ask what happened to that boy who fell off the tree the day before we were rehabilitated. Is he dead or was he alive?", Just as Ryo was going through the books and stuff, a thought came to his mind.

Since he almost spends all his unique points on the purchase, he needs to find his new piggy banks. Although Arato and Kiara did give him points, the amount he got compared to messing with the main character was like comparing an ant to an elephant.

So thinking about the main cast, he thought that although he was sure that with how Hiro fell off the tree, it was impossible for him to survive, he didn't let it be unsure about his health conditions. 'World Wills' is a thing after all.

"Which boy...? Oh, the Code 016? The boy who tried to help you both escape the faculty? The one with dark hair and emerald eyes? After falling, the boy was in critical condition. He went into a coma and woke up a few years later with his memories wiped out. But I still don't understand why you pushed him off the branch."