Chapter 10 - Entering the Dangerous Fray

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

'The members of the 9's from the anime. The special force that directly worked under the instructions from the highest members of APEs, the Seven Sages. They were the clones made from the DNA of Zero Two, and probably mine too. Does that mean that I am their father? Pfff-'

*Ding*

[Congratulations! For bringing a significant change in the course of history, you gained 5,000 UP!]

[UP: 22,500-->27,500]

As the group entered the room, Ryo's eyes narrowed down for an instant as he gave the group a quick observation.

The members of the newly arrived group adored a special Parasite uniform emblazoned with white and gold, instead of the typical gray uniforms that other Parasite squads use. T

his made them the point of focus as they looked like some sort of children with special privileges.

If one goes by the involvement of Ryo, the team will be called 10-s, turning the names of the group members to be affected as well.

The blonde boy in the lead was a bit taller than his anime counterpart, probably because of the use of Ryo's genes and DNA being in effect.

[Alpha]

The young man's skin was as pale as it could be

The young man's skin was as pale as it could be. He has honey blond hair that was at the length that the long bangs low above his green eyes. He gave off the aura of innocence. The boy was none other than the leader of the future 9's group in the anime, 9-Alpha, who should become 10-Alpha because of the involvement of Ryo.

[Beta]

The boy next to the Blonde boy, with light blue hair, was none other than Beta

The boy next to the Blonde boy, with light blue hair, was none other than Beta. Beta has light blue hair swept over his right eye while he has grey eyes. This gave him a very charming look.