Chapter 22 - World At War II

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

The whole emptiness of the space was filled with shockwaves of battle as Ryo drove the Glory along with Zero Two into the space. On their way, they were greeted by thousands of VIRM, making them fight as they reached the Star Entity floating in the space on the frontline.

<Klaxosaur Queen, ready a port for the Franxx Glory to port into the Star Entity.>

<Understood.>

Conveying his order, Glory started to use its weaponry to destroy every VIRM-infected Klaxosaur coming their way while the Klaxosaurs started to form a path to Glory to move out of its path toward the Star Entity.

-

As the Glory reached the frontlines, Star Entity which looked mixture of Klaxosaur Princess and Experiment Zero (The Clone that is piloting the Star Entity with Klaxosaur Princess), lowered its head as it's head as the large horn on its forehead suddenly started to glow with bright blue light.

*Sheewsh*

A powerful plasma beam was shot out from the Star Entity's horn, completely clearing the VIRM soldiers from the battlefield.

From the residue of the destroyed and killed physical body, suddenly a singular being started to form. The being had a diamond-shaped non-physical body that was glowing with unnatural white bright light.

The entity that was formed was hundreds of meters in height as millions of 'masks' representing the souls that the being gathered during its conquest.

"Klaxosaur Princess, surrender now and obediently follow our will and join us! We might even let your kins live if you join us now."

The collective consciousness of VIRM tried to give Klaxosaur Princess a chance to join them. Her presence has already brought a lot of losses to VIRM with the amount of physical body destroyed in the battle with her already exceeding their expected limits.

"Do not waste thy time, filthy creature. Your end was inevitable from the very moment you tried to bring war to my world. Do you really think that you were the only ones who were preparing for the war?"

Klaxosaur Queen who was operating the Star Entity, felt a bit angry as she replied, making the Star Entity ready to fire another Plasma blast, trying to destroy the VIRM consciousness.

<< Wait. I have a proposal. >>

A voice was transmitted to all the beings, including VIRM, making Klaxosaur Princess stop in her tracks in surprise.

"Huh? What do you mean by proposal? Are you planning to offer the Klaxosaurs to the VIRM?", With a sharp expression, Klaxosaur Princess looked back at Ryo as he just scoffed at her.

Ignoring her, Ryo looked back at the 'VIRM' entity and asked, <So you're the insect that is causing us some trouble? Quite bold of you to assume that you all are truly immortal.>, saying that, Ryo inserted his 'tails' into the walls and manipulated the biomass, bringing forth a small 'bomb' from the Glory.

<<Code Omega. You have been the biggest anomaly we have ever seen in our existence. What is the proposal that you want to talk about?>>

The VIRM asked back. But even when this talk was going on, the battle between both sides didn't stop.