Chapter 15 - Ceremony

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

As Ryo thought so, the Carrier had already landed. making Arato instruct them to form a line with each other's Parasite Partners, making them form a pair of lines in front of him.

Most of them were feeling a bit of excitement brewing inside them. After all, it was going to be an important day for them.

-

Ryo, who was standing in the frontal-most of the line had adored a specially tailored suit of his. He was wearing a pure white suit which consisted of a white shirt with purple edgings and black buttons. There was also a light purple neckpiece over his body. And overall, he looked absolutely stunning.

On the other hand, Zero Two who was standing by him holding his hands was wearing a red tailored suit specially made for her.

Although because of her special request, there were no major changes but, she adored almost the same clothing that she was wearing on normal outdoor occasions. The only thing extra was that she had attached a white shirt to her upper clothing which was the same as his shirt, complete white with purple edgings and black buttons.

While the others of the Special Forces Unit adored the Special Parasite uniform emblazoned with a combination of White, gray, and gold. They looked 'special' with how they were wearing special clothes and gave off the aura of Mystery and Power.

As both Arato and Kiara continued the warning and instructions on how they should behave in front of the crowd, a notification to their comm made Arato turn to them, and with a serious face, he said, "Prepare yourself. We will be going for the ceremony."

With that, he moved to the side, revealing a door closed with reinforced with metallic armor.

Knowing what would be happening that day, all of the team 10-s walked forward, and as they were a meter away from the door, the door started to open after sensing the Identity Scanner of all the 10-s members.

-

-- [ Plantation 09: Siren ] --

*Swish*

As soon as the door opened, their eyes were blinded by the bright light for a short instant, but as soon as their eyes adjusted to the sight, they felt amazed at the sight presented to them.

In front of them was a huge wall covered with white and red metallic structures. It looked so huge that it towered over them.

The most special thing was that the place they landed was actually a super long carpet, making even Ryo amazed at how long and big it was.

"Hey! Special Unit 10's! This will be the last time we will be seeing each other."

Looking back, all the members watched as the Carrier Airplane slowly started to levitate while both Arato and Kiara were standing in the doorway, which was still open.

"Do your best! You have a bright future ahead of you guys! I hope that I don't have to see and attend your funerals."

With a cheeky smile, Arato gave them thumbs up as he held the support and watched them, while Kiara looked at them and after staring at them for a short time, nodded at them with a soft smile as the Carrier Plane started to take off.

'Well, they were quite great trainers.'

Looking at the Airplane taking off to their previous location, the 'Garden', Ryo looked at them leaving them.