Life is

A man in mid thirties is sitting in a bar while stirring a single malt scotch drink. He is staring at glasses that are placed bottom to top on the bar counter and also circling his drink's crystal glass top in a circular direction. His well toned body was looking more appealing in a three piece well stitched high quality material suit that he was wearing.

It looks like he is in deep thought and trying to decide something. In this while, another man in late thirties joins him in the bar and sits next to him. He was observing the man who was in deep thought for some time and finally decided to ask him.

The second person asked, " Trying to make a life decision or deciding how to run from a situation". He winked with his killing smile. The first person laughed after hearing this and saw him with deep emotions and said "Still deciding what to do,as to stay or run off".

The second man said "Agar zindagi Mae kuch acha aara Hain toh use aane do. Usse bhago mat warna baad Mae sirf pachtawa or taklif hi milegi". He also got lost in some old memories like revisiting where he took wrong decisions or let something slide. He was also a good looking man with a strong build and sharp features. But his face is looking dull and losing the innocent looks. It may have happened as trying to struggle with life every day for living with something which he doesn't want or still is trying to accept this reality but fails every day.  This is what life is. Sometimes it's fair and sometimes it's not but for him it's always more unfair and cruel.

While he was in thoughts, the first man's phone rang. He picked it up instantly and said " Coming". By now, he has decided that now it's time to accept what life is offering as this stranger may be right to go in the flow rather than regretting it later. Also, it would be a new beginning and let go of the past that still haunts him. The phone rings again and as soon he picks it up, the one on line says " Yaar AA Jaa Verna chacha ji Naa mar denge mujhe or tujhe bhi. Aur jhoot nahi bol sakta". He smiled at his cute complaint and said "Aa Raha hu" and cut the call.

He then said to the man who was sitting with him " Aap ka shukriya, agar aap meri madad nahi karte toh main decide na kar pata aur abhi bhi yahi baitha rehta". The other man smiled and said "Chalo kisi Kae toh kaam aaya itne dino ke baad. I believe you have made the right decision. Chalo isi baat par aap ko ek special wine pilata hu". He bent down to the bar counter and picked up an expensive french red wine and opened it. When he was about to pour, the first man was surprised by his actions as how he could pick up a bottle like this. He held his arm and said " Aise kaise... aap nae yae bottle lae li, owner ya bartender aa gaya toh insult ho jaayegi".
The second man said " Kyu daar lag Raha Hain" and laughed very hard. He continued " Koi nahi aayega, all are busy in an event and the owner is standing in front of you".

The first man was amazed and about to say something but was iny hurry as others were waiting for him. He just smiled on his words and extended his hand for a handshake and said " Sorry, mujhe pata nahi tha. Let me introduce myself, I am Viren Mehra". The other person, met his hand with a strong hand and introduced himself "Hi, I am Rajveer". The first man smiled and was in a hurry. So, was about to leave but turned again and said " So, Mr. Rajveer, aapne itni madad Kae baad, aap please meri Kushi Mae jarur shamil hoyega mujhe bahut achal lagega. Today is my engagement and this function is happening in the hall downstairs"

Rajveer was congratulating him and was about to ask for the girl's name but again Viren phone rang again and he just ran off.
Rajveer smiled and thought he would go down and will give his wishes to this new couple. He walks off and stands in front of a long vintage look mirror. He was wearing a red silk and cotton mix shirt with a blueish well fitted trouser. His physique was showing his efforts of keeping it toned, leaner but still has a great attraction that can make many women drool over him.

He came downstairs and went straight to the hall as the owner always knows all in and outs of the place that they own. He was walking so fast that he missed two people who were looking at him with wide eyes and the names written on board in front of the hall

Engagement Ceremony of Naina and Viren with big heart ❤️ in between

††****†***********†*************†****************************††

This is my first attempt. If it's not up to the mark, then I am sorry but please do share your comments and feedback