Chandni Raatein

When Rajveer entered the living room, lunch was already served on the dining table. Alekh and Huda were adding more chairs, so, that all can sit together. They are now seated along with Naina's father who has just got in. Rajveer wanted to sit with Naina and left a chair for her but Huda pulled her to the chair next to him. Rajveer frowned and Naina smiled at his reaction. He looked at Huda angrily but Huda was just avoiding him and trying to hide his smile. Rajveer was staring at the food that was placed there. He wanted to taste the dish that was prepared by Naina but was hesitant to ask. Naina can understand what he is looking at the table and pointed on a bowl that contains a dal by her eyes. He picked it up to add it to a small bowl and then added other dishes prepared by her mother and Pooja. When he tasted it, he can feel her love in it. He thought would he be able to eat the food everyday that is prepared by Naina. Rajveer was glancing at her and she was trying to avoid looking at him. She was scared to look at him in front of her parents and friends. The lunch was over with their discussions and sharing jokes. Rajveer and Shalini praised many times for the food and thanked Naina's mother for the lunch.

After lunch, all were sitting and talking in the living room. Alekh and Huda were sharing with Rajveer their stories from the last few years. Naina and Shalini were just enjoying their discussions. Pooja stood in front of Rajveer suddenly and all looked at her. She forwarded her phone to him and said

Pooja : "Sir, aap please Sahib ka call accept kariye. Usko yakeen hi nahi ho raha ki aapka network humse wapas jur gaya hain".

Rajveer was looking at her surprisingly as trying to understand who this Sahib is and why he should talk to him. The rest were giggling at Rajveer's reaction.

Rajveer (irritatingly) : "Aap kya kehna chaati hain Cadet Ghai. Please saaf boliye".

Pooja (hit her head and said apologetically) : "Sorry Sir, Sahib woh hain jisse mera network jor diya hain. I mean he is my husband. Please usse baat kar lijiye".

Rajveer shakes his head and takes the phone from her. He talked to him for a few minutes and cut the call after attempting it many times. He thought they were made for each other as both can talk endlessly but felt her husband was a nice person. He was happy for Pooja as she has got a nice life partner.

It was soon going to be dark, Rajveer and Shalini didn't want to go from here but knows that all must be tired.

Rajveer (walked towards Naina's parents who were sitting in a sofa and said softly) : "Uncle aunty hum chalte hain. Aap log bhi thak gaye honge".

Rajveer was hesitant to ask what would happen after this as who will tell Viren and his parents about them.

Naina's father (smilingly) : "Beta, abhi kyu jaa rahe ho. Dinner kar ke jaana. Viren aur uske ghar walo se hum baat kar lenge. Tum chinta mat karo".

Rajveer was happy to hear this and smiled broadly at him. He thought how does her father understood what he was thinking. Mira went inside to get something while Naina and the rest were happy to see him happy. Mira came back and gave him a gift envelope. Rajveer looked at them surprisingly and they smiled at him.

Mira : "Aaj se tum tumhare parivar ka hissa ho. Kabhi apne aap ko akela mat samjhana aur please....mujhe maaf kar dena, jo maine tumhe kaha...".

Rajveer (interrupted her and said) : "Please maafi mat mangiye, aap bare hain aur Naina kae parents. (shyly accepted their love but returned the envelope) Mujhe apne parivar nae shamil karne kae liye bahut shukriya. Main aapse koi shagun nahi lunga, aapne Naina de di hain, mujhe kuch nahi chaiye".

Mira (gave envelope back) : "Ye riwaz hain. Le lo tum".

Rajveer (pulled one rupee coin from the envelope front and said) : "Le liya shagun aur aapka riwaaz bhi hogaya".