Khoya Khoya Chand

Rajveer and Naina were standing in front of the door and his hand didn't leave hers since the park. Naina was trying to withdraw her hand but Rajveer was not allowing her as he is tired of hiding his emotions. He has always wanted to tell her and the world about his love and what he felt for Naina. Rajveer pressed the door bell and held her hand tightly to make her relax. Naina looked at him and saw the same protectiveness and trust that she felt when they were in the academy. He will be there for her. Rajveer saw trust in her eyes for him and felt a pride as it's what he needs, her trust. It was this trust that made their relationship special and for this he can do anything.

The door was opened by Pooja and after seeing them together shouted "Naina" and jumped to hug her. Pooja's voice made others rush to the door and look at the shocked Rajveer and Naina. But they got themselves stunned when they saw Rajveer's grip on Naina's hand and Naina who was now embarrassed by Pooja's reaction. Huda hugged Rajveer suddenly with grin and Rajveer patted his back.

Alekh got impatient and removed Pooja from Naina.

Alekh (with irritation) : "Chal hat Punjaban".

Pooja didn't react to him as she was so happy to see her best friend and Sir together.

Alekh hugged Naina, she felt calmness as his acceptance is very important to her. He asked her with a big smile "Khush hain na tu". He broke the hug and Naina smilingly nodded.

Shalini was so happy to see them together that she started crying. She made Huda to let Rajveer go and clung to him.

Shalini : "Captain, humesha khush rehna aap".

Rajveer hugged her too and said "Thanks Dr. Shalini".

Huda (impatiently) : "Hat Qaidi, mujhe bhi milne de meri Phoolan se".

Rajveer looked at him instantly but Huda already had put his arms at Naina's back. Rajveer didn't like it when he said "meri Phoolan" but did not say anything as didn't want to ruin this moment. He knows that Huda still loves her but has accepted that she doesn't love him.

Naina cuddled him back and said "Thanks Huda".

Huda had tears in his eyes as knows that he has lost his love many years ago when she admitted in front of him that she loves Rajveer Sir. But she has got her love and it's more important to him. He cleared his tears and separated himself from her. Naina can see pain in Huda's eyes but she is happy that he has remain in her life as a great friend. If he was not here along with others then this journey would be difficult. He has matured in the last few years and helped her many times but she feels sorry for him. She can't be that person which Huda wants but prays that he get that person in his fiance.

Shalini smiling embraced Naina.

Shalini (after embracing her) : "Please never let him go and be happy. (looked at Rajveer) You also never leave her".

Rajveer and Naina shyly nodded. Pooja with a grin congratulated Rajveer by handshaking with him. She pulled Naina's hand and brought it into her dining room while Naina tried to maintain the balance. Rajveer put a hand on her back to support and the rest followed them.

Rajveer went to the room to bring something while others were talking and laughing. He came back and placed a watch on her palm that Naina had returned to him. Naina looked at him with moist eyes and Rajveer also had tears.

Rajveer tied it on her wrist and said "Abh kabhi mat lautana".

Naina smiled and touched it again to feel his love.

Shalini (mischievously) : "Kya Captain, rakhi bandh rahe ho aap kya".

Rajveer looked at her with wide eyes and Naina was too shocked to hear her.