Dard aur Sukoon

There was confusion in Rajveer's house as his cadets were running from here and there or doing things in a rush. Alekh was taking his and Pooja's bags towards Huda's car, Naina was packing stuff for her and parents. Pooja was standing in the living room waiting for Huda to come out of his room while Yudi and Ali were ready to go after packing their stuff.

After some time, the bags were in the cars and all were waiting outside for one person to come out, so, that they could start their journey. His cadets and Shalini glanced at each other as thinking who will go inside to call him. They were scared as he was not talking with any one and also not opening his door.

Naina knows that she has to go otherwise they would be late. She knocked at his door but no one opened it. She knocked it again but same response. She pushed the door knob, entered and saw him sitting on the bed and glaring at her. She stayed near the door and said

Naina (in low voice) : "Rajveer, hum jaa rahe hain".

Rajveer (moved his face to a side and said in an angry voice) : "Ha toh jao na tum sabh".

Naina (softly) : "Main sach mae jaa rahi hu".

Rajveer stand up to go near window and looked outside. Naina comes behind and turns him around by his arm. She got scared for him as he was trying to control his tears but was not able to. He started crying badly after seeing her and said

Rajveer (exhaled a breath) : "Khud batane nahi aa sakti thi ti tum jaa rahi ho. Alekh na batata toh...Tum sabh mujhe chor kae jaa rahe ho".

Naina was not able to see him and started clearing his tears.

Naina (with moist eyes) : "Alekh ko maine hi bheja tha, jane ka plan bahut jaldi mae bana. Huda aur Pooja ka toh aapko kal hi pata tha (Rajveer nodded). Alekh ko raat to urgent joining kae orders mile the. Ali aur Yudi ko bhi duty join karni hain do dino mae toh ghar jaa rahe hain aur waha se apne base par".

Rajveer (in a shaky voice) : "Aur tum".

Naina (held his hand) : "Maasi ki tabiat thik nahi hain, unke ghar se raat ko phone aaya tha maa ko. Wahi kuch relatives the jinhone Naveen Bhaiya kae baad humhara saath diya tha. Kuch din unke waha rahenge phir Nanital".

Rajveer (held her hand tightly and said in a trembling voice) : "Mat jao, please Naina".

Naina (softly) : "Aise kyu kah rahe hain. Kuch din kae baad toh milenge hi, jab aap Nanital aayenge. Vaise bhi bhuliye mat ki main army mae hu kabhi bhi bula sakte hain".

Rajveer embraced her tightly as was afraid that he wouldn't be able to see her again. Naina was surprised but can understand his fear of losing her. She rubbed his back to calm him down. After a few minutes, Rajveer broke the hug and kissed her forehead. It was not romantic but to make himself believe that she is here and won't leave him. Rajveer intertwined his fingers with her and pull her more close. He was staring at her with love, pain and also wanted to capture her in his eyes. He didn't want to let her go and close eyes to feel her touch on his skin. Naina caressed his face and he looks at her. Naina was so emotional to see his vulnerability that she kissed his forehead. It was to make him believe, she is his and no one is going to take her from him. Rajveer wants to keep this moment in his memory as it's first time she has initiated to show her love for him.

Naina (asked him very softly) : "Chale, sab intezaar kar rahe hain".

Rajveer nodded and they went outside the house where others were waiting for him. He touched her parents feet and his cadets gave him a group hug. All were now seated in their cars but Naina was not able to as Rajveer was not letting go of her hand. She gave him an assurance smile and removed hers. Rajveer saw her leaving and his heart squeezed. His tears started flowing and Shalini patted his shoulder to give him support. Naina looked back and waved to him. She get in the car with her parents and Rajveer saw the car moving away from him. He was not able to see it anymore and went to his room. Shalini didn't go after him as knows he wants to be alone. He didn't come out of his room for the whole day.