Phir Wahi

As soon as they left, Rajveer was thinking about how to get them back. So, that they are with him rather than Viren and do not want him near Naina. He started running his fingers into hair frustratingly as was not able to come up with anything.

Shalini can understand this familiar pain of losing a person which you have loved with full heart. She puts a hand on his shoulder to show her concern and a gesture to make him understand that you are not alone. He was looking at her with so much helplessness, like who has lost everything. Shalini was not able to think of anything else and just hugged him. He started crying again and tried to find comfort in this hug.

Rajveer (shaking breath): "Doctor Shalini, mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hain. Maine usae phir kho diya.........Pehle Naveen aur abh Naina. I want her back.........I need her. Please chaliye na un sabko leke aate hain".

Shalini (after breaking the hug) : "Please sambhaliye kudh ko Captain. We can't create a scene here. Aap ko kitne samajhdar hain agar aap hi aise kahenge toh kaise chalega".

Rajveer (crying) : "Main usko kisi Kae saath nahi dekh sakta. Aapko toh pata Hain na ki main kabh se apne aap ko rok Raha hu. KMA kae woh rules, Naveen ko marne ka guilt, Major Bhargav ki dirty games, Dr Ritu ki manipulations. I have waited all these years and tried to be patient. Please abh nahi hoga mujhse".

Shalini (chuckled) : Ye aap kah rahe hain. Kuch der pehle toh kah rahe the ki humare beech Mae kuch aisa nahi tha. Naina aage barna chati hain..…"

Rajveer (frustratingly): "Please Doctor Shalini. Main kya karta, waha par Naina already stage par thi and itne log the. Agar main kuch kehta aur karta toh Naina aur uski family ki badnami hoti. She must have said yes to this that's why it was happening. Achanak akar uske samne khara hota aur kehta main Zinda hu, nahi bataya itne saal, abh aa gaya hu, abh tum chalo saath mere".

Shalini (chuckled) : "Captain, imagine agar aap aisa karte toh kya hota. Naina and her parents would be shocked and Viren would be......It would have been hilarious". (She didn't complete as knew that Rajveer wouldn't be liking this).

"Leave it. I get what you are saying but now we have to be more patient. (with serious tone she continued) Naina abh engaged hain (Rajveer turned to her with angry eyes). Please calm down, we still can break it off."

Rajveer (looking at front) : "But kaise. I know her she is very angry with me. Meri shakal bhi dekhna nahi chaati. Agar woh abh Viren ko pasand...." (He was not able to say anything further. The words were not coming out of the mouth as it was so painful even to think. He just closed the eyes to calm himself)

Shalini (sighed) : Aap itne saalo Kae baad sabke same aaye hain, unko kuch time dijiye. Naina ka gussa toh aap ko pata hi hain. She didn't confess anything to me but people who are around her know that what you are to her. Kuch der ki liye use akela chorh dijiye. Us tak pahuchne kae liye we have to take help".

Rajveer looked at her and knows she is right. But it was not easy to be patient when the love of your life is near to you after so many years.

Rajveer and Shalini were thinking who would be able to help. Something clicked on their mind and both said together "Her friends".

Shalini (smiled) : "Par Aaj nahi. Hum kal baat karenge unse. Acha ye bataiye aap yaha kya kar rahe hain aur aapko kaisa pata chal Naina ki engagement ka. Aap ka Ghar kaha hain......"

Rajveer (laughed) : "Doctor rukie, itne sawaal. Main yaha par hu kyuki I own this place. Aur Mera Ghar paas mae hi hain".

Shalini (interrupted him in surprise) Are wah kya baat Hain Captain, aap toh bare ameer nikle.(smiled mischievously) Naina ki to aish hain".