Ajnabi toh Nahi

Naina shifts her eyes towards Viren. She has decided to let him know all about her and Rajveer and wants to start this new relationship with him on honesty. But she thought what exactly was their relationship, she was his best friend's sister, he was her mentor, her teacher, her saviour, maybe best friends and could have been much more...... Still, Viren has every right to know about her past and will tell him all about it. There was also another reason why she wanted to tell Viren right now. He introduced Rajveer as an outsider but he is not an outsider. It was so agonizing to hear Viren's words. Rajveer is an important part of her life and will always be and she can't forget him.

Naina (said proudly in strong voice) : "I know him Viren, he is my brother's best friend and was my mentor". (Rajveer felt honoured as soon he heard these words and looked at Naina. His eyes light up with pride that she still remembers the special bond that they shared).

"Main Aaj jo bhi hu inke karan hu verna kabh ki apne rastay se bhatak jaati". (Rajveer was overwhelmed to hear that he has a special place in her life. He felt so emotional that tears started flowing from eyes. Viren was staring Naina shockingly as he is trying to process this. The man who is standing in front of him is Naina's mentor whom she has a great amount of respect and trust. He knew that she fought for her brother and his honour against the world. Whenever she talked about her mentor there was a spark in her eyes that you can't miss and was never tired of praising him. She never mentioned his name and he didn't ask. Wait, but he died a few years ago then how can he be alive).

"Tum ko yaad hain na main humesha inke baare mae baat karti thi. Humesha yahi sochti thi ki agar Sir hote toh kya karte. He is my strength and to whom I looked upon after Naveen Bhaiya and the balance between right and wrong. He is Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a great human being, soldier, friend, teacher and my mentor". (After saying this, Naina looked at Rajveer with respect and pride. Rajveer was not able to move his eyes from her. He was still not believing what Naina has said a few minutes ago. She still considers him as her mentor and that was enough for him. Trust, pride, respect and pain for him was visible in Naina's eyes that he has been waiting to see for the last seven years. His beliefs from the last few years were broken that mentor-protege relationship that they had in the past won't be the same after what happened in court. They got lost in each other as no one else mattered).

Shalini was also feeling very emotional to see pride and respect in Naina's voice and eyes for Rajveer. She thought at least there is some hope left for them to be together. Viren keeps moving his eyes on Naina and Rajveer and raised eyebrows as trying to understand is there something which he is missing. Naina's eyes filled up with emotions that she has kept hidden from Rajveer. She pushed them back as don't want to feel it again and lowered eyes. Rajveer was trying to read other emotions in her eyes but was not able to do so when Naina stopped looking at him. He came out of his thoughts, wiped his tears and cleared throat to get Viren's attention.

Rajveer (proudly looking at Viren) : "Main jo bhi hu woh sirf apne cadets kae karan hu. They are my pride and life. (staring Naina intently) Main yae jankar kae bahut khush hu ki aaj bhi main unke liye mayane rakhta hu".

"Aap humare bhi strength aur pride hain, Sir". (All were startled to hear loud voices suddenly. When Naina and Viren turn, they can see Rajveer's rest of the cadets smiling).

Alekh : "Sir, hum bhi hain aapke cadets. Aap apun logo ko bhul hi gaye".

Huda : "Sirji, aap humesha hume bhul jaate ho apne favourite cadet ke saamne".

Pooja : "Oye, Jaat. Tujhe abhi bhi aadat nahi hu. Tu toh humesha last mae aata hai".

Yudi : "Pooja, please yaar tum kisko bol rahi hu. He never listens".

Ali : "Aap kyu Huda Bhai ko taang kar rahe ho. Woh toh bas piche se first aate hain. Haina Sir".

All burst into laughter except Huda who was looking at them angrily.