Naye Kadam

Rajveer and Naina have returned home and her parents had come a few minutes ago before them. They all are in living room along with his cadets and Shalini. Naina has told them about their discussion but not in detail that what has actually happened, as how Viren said those words and Rajveer punched him. She thought her parents may get worried. Naina's parents informed them about Viren's parents reaction. They were angry about breaking off the engagement and had asked them to stay away from each other families. Her parents also think they are right as it may result in less problems in between them. But her parents and rest of them were also happy that it's now over and they can move ahead.

Naina's mother looked at her husband who was sitting with her. He nodded and Mira said

Mira : "Abh jab sabh settle ho hi gaya hain toh mujhe lagta hain Rajveer aur Naina ki engagement kara dete hain jaldi hi".

Rajveer and Naina were suprised to hear this as they were not expecting to get engaged so soon. They looked at each other and then at the parents.

Alekh (excitedly) : "Bilkul sahich bola aunty aapne. Apun ko bhi yahich lagta hain...".

Huda (interrupted him in loud voice) : "Qaidi main bhi tere saath hu. Aunty main toh kehta hu kal hi kar dete hain".

He put his hand on Alekh's shoulder who was standing with him but Alekh removed his hand and glared him. Huda smiled at him to calm him down and this made Alekh to smile as well. He was happy for Naina and can see Huda is also trying for her. He knows Huda is in pain but controlling his emotions.

Pooja (excitedly clapped) : "Haye, kitna mazaa aayega na. Rajveer Sir aur Naina ki engagement".

Rajveer and Naina were just looking at them with wide eyes as they were discussing their engagement and want to do it in next two days. As how can they decide like that without even asking them.

Shalini saw their surprised faces and said

Shalini (mischievously) : "Kyu Captain, do din mae ho jayega na sabh. (winked at him) Ya ye jaldi hain. (looked at Naina's parents) Sir, Mam mujhe lagta hain ki humhe ek do hafte baad koi date dekhni chaiye".

Rajveer was feeling irritated as they are deciding everything without even asking him or Naina. Is their engagement and not theirs. Naina also wanted to tell them to don't make decisions without asking them. She was moving her eyes from her parents to friends and to Shalini. Rajveer was getting impatient and said

Rajveer : "Dr. Shalini, mujhse aur Naina se bhi puch lijiye. Ye humari baat ho rahi hain. Do din mae hum kaise engaged ho sakte hain".

He sighed and looked at her. Shalini tried to hide her smile and said

Shalini : "Captain, do hafte kam hain na. Ha aap sahi kah rahe hain, tyari bhi karni hain. Ek mahine baad kar lete hain. Kyu...".

Rajveer (impatiently said in loud voice) : "Do din baad hi kar lete hain".

Shalini started laughing at his reaction and other also joined her in. Rajveer and Naina looked at them and then understand that they were just irritating him. They have already decided with date and was just making fun of them. They both blushed and looked down. Mira told them that priest has given engagement date after two days and wedding date will be finalised after Rajveer will share his birth details. They wanted to match the horscope and to get auspicious date for them. Naina looked at Rajveer and he glanced at her. They saw happiness and content for each other. They were getting what they were waiting for and will be together officially.

It was nearly dinner time, Mira wanted to prepare for it but Rajveer asked her not to make anything. He is going to order the dinner as all are tired. Mira thanked him for this but he asked her not to be as he consider her as his mother and she should consider him as his son too. She patted his head and Rajveer hugged her. He was getting a family, parents and friends for which he has yearned for long time. He looked at Naina and thanked from his eyes to giving him her love and this family.