Ek Faisla

Rajveer has a diary in one hand and wrist watch on another. He kept looking at Naina as waiting for her to tell him that what he is thinking and happening is not same. But Naina didn't say a word and lowered her eyes. He gathered his strength and said (in low voice) : "Kuch rishte itni asaani se khatam nahi hote, Naina".

Naina looked in front after hearing him and could see  disappointment but determination in his eyes. She was scared as he has not accepted her decision. Rajveer went to pick up his mobile and dragged himself from the house. He didn't turn back but Naina saw him leaving. She didn't want him to go but couldn't stop him either. It will be good for him to stay away from her.

Rajveer was walking slowly with tears, pain of losing her, losing of hope to be with Naina but still believed he could fight for her. But then remembered her words and felt a chill running in his body. He was so lost in his thoughts that didn't see Alekh, Huda and Pooja who were walking towards him. They were shocked to see their Sir like this. He was looking like a person who is lost and don't know where he is going. His face was pale and tears were running on his cheeks. Rajveer just passed them holding gifts that were given by Naina. He stopped and started searching for something in his pockets but was getting angrier when not able to find it. He sighed when found the car keys, open and close the car's door. He was trying to put the key in ignition switch with trembling hand.

Huda saw his condition and ran in his direction and Alekh and Pooja also run after him.

Huda (worriedly held Rajveer's hand from the car's window and felt it like ice) : "Sirji kya ho gaya hain aapko".

Alekh (anxiously opened the car's door) : "Huda, time khoti mat kar. Sir ki halat thik nahi lagti apun ko. Chal doctor kae paas chalte hain".

Pooja (panicking) : "Qaidi jaldi chal".

Rajveer looked at them and realised they were standing near him. He smiled for their concern and said "I am fine. Main chala jaunga".

Huda : "Sirji, aise kaise chale jaoge aap. Halat dekhi hain. Aapne koi room book kiya hain hotel mae pehle waha chalte hain".

Rajveer shook his head to tell him that he has not booked any room.

They were panicking to see Rajveer like this and wanted to take him to Naina's house but realised something must have happened with her that's why his condition is like this.

Alekh (in loud voice) : "Aisch khare hone se kuch nahi hoga". (looked to his side where Huda was standing) "Huda, tere dost ka ghar hain na yahich. Us ko phone laga aur leke chalte hain Sir ko wahich".

Huda nodded, pulled the phone from his pocket and started dialling. Alekh put a hand behind Rajveer back to give him support and felt his shirt was soaked in sweat. He was getting scared for him and angrier on Naina as he was now sure that she must have said something to him.

Pooja was clearing sweat from Rajveer's face with a handkerchief. It was all soaked up and her condition was not different from Alekh or Huda.

Pooja was looking for a contact in her phone and Alekh shouted at her.

Alekh : "Punjaban, phone ko baju mae rakh. Iskaich bina tu jee nahi sakti kya".

Pooja (in loud voice) : "Qaidi, chup kar mujhe pata hain main kya kar rahi hu".

Alekh was getting irritated by her behaviour and was going to say something but stop when heard Pooja.

Pooja : "Shalini Mam, Sir ki tabiat thik nahi hain. He is sweating a lot and looking very weak. Mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha".

Shalini was already disturbed and knew that it would happen when Rajveer left in the morning as he was still not fully recovered. So, she also left after him for Nanital before packing some of his and her stuff.