Kal aur Aaj

All were looking at Rajveer and Naina with a hope that they will accept their love rather than running from it. Alekh just wanted Naina and Rajveer Sir to be happy as knows that their happiness is with each other. He has always felt that Rajveer Sir loved Naina for a long time and also helped Naina in realising his importance to her, "Raja ki jaan tote mae aur teri Rajveer Sir mae".

Huda wants her Phoolan to be cheery and has peace as she is fighting against all from a very long time. She has been only happy with her friends, family and Rajveer Sir. He has tried to come in between and even behaved badly with them because of jealousy but didn't understand their relationship. They were not only a teacher student but were friends and more than that. Ali also wanted them to be together as he still feels shameful for writing those letters which were shown to others as these were written by Rajveer to Naina. They were humiliated in the whole academy as Huda had announced on radio of having an illicit relationship because of those letters.

Pooja wants Naina to get her true love as it's very difficult to find a person like him. She has once said to her, "Woh jo bhi karte hain tere liye karte hain aur jo nahi karte woh bhi tere liye hi nahi karte". She has said many bad things about their relation and wants them to move from it. She also understands the pain of losing a loved one.

Yudi wants Naina to be with her love as they have faced many problems in the past. He also understand the pain of losing someone. Shalini has lost her love again and is living with it. She does not want that for them as they have already lost many things in their lives.

Naina realised all are looking at them. She lowered her eyes and moved towards a sofa near the centre table. She wants to ask many questions but feels it's better if she doesn't. The years have passed and let it be as it is. Rajveer came out of this trance when Naina stopped looking at him. He does not want Naina to be far from him and sighed when saw Naina going and standing near to Alekh.

Rajveer turned and saw his other cadets with smiling faces. He was happy and surprised to see them in his house. He was thinking as how they knew his address but then saw Shalini who was trying to move to corner of the room. Rajveer quickly went towards her and stopped her by saying "Kaha jaa rahi hain app Doctor Shalini, yae sabh aap ka hi idea tha na".

Shalini (looked at him nervously) : "Captain, please aap mujhe aise... kaise kah sakte hain. Mera idea nahi tha, jaiye apne favourite cadets se puchiye".

Rajveer snickered on her condition as she was looking very nervous and the way she was trying to run from here. Shalini smiled after seeing a happy Rajveer. He was looking much better from what she saw some time ago. His cadets were enjoying their favourite teacher's cute fight.

Alekh (mischievously looked at Rajveer) : "Sir, aap kahe ko Mam kae peeche par rele ho. Kya aap ko koi problem hai hum logo kae yaha aane se". (He looked towards his friends and winked. They understood his plan and smiled to let him know that they are with him).

Huda : "Yaaro chalo yaha se, Sir ko acha nahi lag raha hain".

Alekh (glancing at Rajveer) : "Bole toh, hum sorry hain Sir" (He held Naina's hand and said). "Chal Naina".

They all started walking while Shalini was trying to hide her smile and Rajveer was looking at them shockingly. He was not able to understand what did he said or done that they are behaving like this. They are not only leaving but taking Naina with them. He can't let that happen and helplessly shouted "Stop".

His cadets were expecting this and stopped but didn't turned back.

Rajveer (sternly) : "Just stop this nonsense and turned around right now".

If they know, how to irritate their favourite teacher then he also knows how to tackle his mischievous cadets.

They turned back and laughed loudly after seeing his shocked and irritated face.