Ek Naya Ahsaas

When Naina returned after meeting Rajveer yesterday, her parents told her and her friends to be ready in the morning as they are going to Delhi to meet Viren and his family to break off this engagement. Naina called Rajveer to inform about the plan and he insisted to go with them when they will meet Viren's parents. But after a lot of discussion with Naina, he agreed that it would be better if he doesn't go with them as it may make the situation worse.

It was next morning, Naina, her parents and friends are ready to leave for Delhi. Huda has gone to his friend's house, so, that he could return the house key to the neighbour after Rajveer and Shalini have cleaned and closed the house.

Rajveer and Shalini have now reached Naina's house and Huda has also followed them. Rajveer requested her father to be with Naina but her father told him not to do this as it won't look right this time. He sighed but nodded to him. Rajveer also requested them to stay in their house for a few days rather than in a hotel after that as they can return to Nanital later. He smiled when Naina's father agreed.

He wanted to see Naina and his eyes were searching for one glance but a few lines came on his forehead when saw her arguing with Huda on something. Rajveer snickered and thought they would remain like this even though it would be ten or twenty years. He was about to go and make them to stop fighting but Alekh came in between and separated them. If Alekh has not come, Rajveer was sure that Huda must have been beaten up by his Phoolan by now. Rajveer scolded himself for saying his Phoolan, she is Rajveer's and only his. Pooja was dragging Huda to lift her luggage and keep it in car. Huda refused to do it as told her to ask him nicely but Pooja hit him on his shoulder instead. Huda mumbled something and took the luggage after that. Naina and Alekh were trying to hide their smile after watching Huda's condition. Naina glanced at Rajveer who was already looking at them. She remembered last night date on hill and blushed. She went to sit in car. Rajveer was not happy as she didn't even look at him properly and is going with her parents. She should go with him and be in his car. Shalini who was sitting in the car, rolled the car's window down and asked

Shalini : "Captain, Naina ko Delhi mae jaa kae taar lena. Chalo abhi aap, der ho rahi hain".

Rajveer blushed and sat in the driving seat. Soon, they started the journey to Delhi to complete an important mission. Naina and her parents were in front of the car, followed by Huda's car in which Alekh and Pooja were there and last was Rajveer's.

After driving for around 7 hours, they reached Rajveer's house in Delhi. They freshen up and Naina's parents asked Naina to come with them to Viren's house. But Naina told them that she is going to meet Viren and will tell him by herself. He is her friend and should hear from her. They were worried for Naina as they didn't want her to go alone to meet him. Rajveer can understand their hesitation for this and requested them to go with her but will stay away from her in front of Vien. He felt a relief when they agreed to it. Alekh wanted to with Naina but thought when Sir is with her then there is no need to worry.

Naina's parents left for Viren's house and Naina and Rajveer to meet Viren in a restaurant. Her friends and Shalini will be in Rajveer's house as it could be worse if all of them go with them.
Naina was looking at Rajveer when he was driving and he can feel her eyes on him.

Rajveer (glanced at her then on road and asked) : "Kya hua Naina, kya soch rahi ho".

Naina (smiled and said) : "Aapko kaise pata ki main kuch soch rahi hu".

Rajveer (smiled) : "Main tumhari aakhein parh sakta hu. Kis baat se pareshan ho".

Naina (blushed but became serious and said) : "Aap, please waada kijiye ki aap mujhe usse baat karne denge aur mere saath andar nahi jaayenge".