Guzarta hua Lamha

All of them were still not talking to each other but waiting for other to start first. Rajveer knows his cadets well that no one will speak and needs some one to guide them. He wiped his tears and said (softly) "Come on guys. Aise ek dusre par ilzam lagne se kuch nahi hoga. Please ek dusre se baat karo. Cadet Ghai please try to understand Cadet Ali's situation".

Ali : "Sir, hum bhi yahi chahte hain par yaha koi sun hi nahi raha hain".

Pooja : "Ali, tere liye asan hoga. Mere liye nahi hain ek apne ko dusre kae saath dekhna".(Rajveer had tears in his eyes and stared Naina who was already looking at him)

Ali (softly) : "Jaise humare liye hain? Aapne bhi toh kar li na shaadi humare baad". (Naina moved her eyes away after listening to this)

Ali and Pooja looked at each other with teary eyes and many emotions. They were not able to accept the decisions that they took without discussing with each other. It was difficult to let go of their love and knows what has happened can't be changed. They know Rajveer Sir is right as you can't run from this. It's not that they didn't know this earlier but sometimes it is easy to ignore things then to accept.

Pooja took a deep breath and walked towards Ali. She extended her hand and said "Hi, Mera naam Pooja hain. Kya tu mujhe apne network sae jorega".

Ali (smiled and accepted her gesture with a handshake) : "Humara naam Ali hain, hum Kanpur se hain".

Ali felt really happy after a long time. He knows they can't be together like they wanted but can try to be friends. At least, to be part of each other's life rather than without it.

Pooja was also happy to have him in her life as a friend. So, both can see and talk to each other. They can be friends rather than strangers. Both are aware that their behaviour is causing problems among the group which they did not want. Their friends are suffering and always try to avoid taking names of each other in front of them.

The rest of the gang was very happy to see Pooja and Ali becoming friends again. They suddenly hugged both of them and then had the group hug. Naina was happy that all of her friends were united. She wondered why Rajveer Sir always had solutions to their problems.

Alekh, Huda and Yudi were feeling overwhelmed and hugged more tightly. As they want back old days where they used to have lots of fun.

Yudi : "Guys, I am so happy. Thank God tum logo nae baat ki. Otherwise, it was getting so difficult to be at the same place".

Rajveer who was watching this from a distance was feeling joyful after seeing them together. But it was also hurtful for not being part of the group hug.

He was glum as for not being able to talk to Naina. It's time to clear a few things, to let her know how much he missed her, to tell her all the feelings that have kept in his heart for a long time. But the question is from where to start. He exhaled a deep breath to calm himself down as this was becoming too much to handle.

Shalini who was watching this drama from the door said (with fake anger) "Acha ji tumhare Rajveer Sir ne khaha aur tum logo ek baar mae hi Maan gaye. Maine kab se bol rahi thi par meri sunta kon hain". All laughed at her fake complaints and she joined in too. Their favourite cadets were laughing and making fun of each other like it was in KMA.

Shalini moved and stood next to Rajveer and whispered "Captain yahi soch rahe na aap ki Naina se kaise baat karu". Rajveer turned to her side shockingly.

Shalini (smiled): "Kya mujhe kaise pata. Captain aapko ache se jaanti hu. Aap bas yahi sochte rehte hain ki bolu ya na bolu. Please let her know about your feelings. (Sighed and looked at Pooja and Ali) Agar abhi bhi nahi bol paye toh sach mae bahut der ho jayegi". Rajveer understood what she was trying to say.