Ik Tu Hi Tu

Naina looked away to show her anger and disappointment and Rajveer was still not able to understand what exactly she said. Did she blame him for leaving her alone in the last few years or is pointing to something he did in the past. He was feeling helpless for not being able to make her and others to understand.

Rajveer (frustratingly) : "Please tum log meri baat samjho. Mere upar abhi bhi khatra tha kyuki Gehlot kae marne kae baad bhi unke friends har jagah the. Agar unko pata chal jaata ki main zinda hu aur tumhare saath contact mae hu toh tumhe bhi harm karte. (in loud voice) Main Khali nahi baitha tha, tumko pata bhi hain tumne kisse panga liya tha. They were very powerful people and would take only 2 minutes (snapped his fingers) to kill you all". He rubbed hands on face to calm down and spoke again "Maine apne contacts se unse deal kiya, kuch material tha mere paas unke bare mae aur un sabko handle karne mae 2 saal lag gaye. Maine Chowbey ko bhi contact karne se mana kar diya tha" (all looked at him shockingly as how much he tried to make them safe and lowered their eyes out of guilt but Pooja still soke).

Pooja (softly) : "Use baad kya Sir. Aapne humhe tabh kyu call nahi kiya".

Rajveer moved towards the table which was near Shalini's chair and turned his back. His one hand was on waist and the other on chair's arm. He was not able to give an answer to this question as what will he tell them why he did that.

His cadets were looking at him to get a reply from him and Shalini glanced at Rajveer who was looking worried and weak to this question. She knew she had to help her friend.

Shalini : "Guys, tum kya apne Sir ko nahi jaante. Agar unhone tumse koi contact nahi kiya toh koi ko reason hoga na".

Alekh : "Konsach reason Mam, jab Sir nae un logo ko dekich liya tha. Toh phir kyu nahi aaye saame".

Shalini didn't have a response to this and kept quiet.

Ali : "Boliye na Sir, Guru bilkul thik kah rahe hain. Ek baar toh aap contact kar hi sakte the. Humse na sahi par, Mam se toh".

Yudi : "Sir, I can understand why you hid yourself all these years. Par pichle ek saal se aap kaha the. We were missing you every day".

Rajveer started crying silently after hearing them all as knew that they are right. He does not want to contact and let them know that he is alive.

Huda : "Sir, boliye na kaha the aap. Kyu nahi bataya". (held Rajveer's hand that was on his waist and turned him around) "Naina kyu kah rahi thi ki aap Viren kae kahne par engagement mae aaye. Kaise jaante hain aap us ko".

Naina looked at Huda with teary eyes when he asked this. She also wanted to know how and why Rajveer was there. Viren also said to her that if Rajveer was not there then he would not have engaged to her.

Rajveer was glancing at Huda and Naina as how will he tell them how he was there. If Naina knows about his and Viren's discussion then....

Alekh (loudly) : "Boliye na Sir, kahe ko chup hain aap".

Rajveer (shouted in frustration) : "Nahi milna chahta tum sabh se. Khush (scoff). Tum logo se milta toh wahi purana guilt mujhe hota ki mere karan tum ko kya kya nahi face karna para. I thought if I am not involved in your lives then you would forget me and be happy" (All were shocked to see his reaction as they were not expecting this as how can they forget him. Rajveer moved towards the middle of the room and stood near Naina and glared at Alekh and Huda).

"Main abh army sae koi rishta nahi rakhna chata tha. Mere paas tum logo ko sikhane ko kuch nahi bacha tha. I wanted to start a new life and sold a few of my parent's properties in Rajasthan. Then, I purchased a hotel and built this house in Delhi as this land was purchased by them when I was a child" (turned towards Naina and looked into her eyes painfully).