Aaoyege Jab Tum

Rajveer's gaze was fixed on Naina and didn't want to move his eyes as was scared that she would disappear. Naina blinked to let him know that she is not going anywhere. Rajveer smiled a little, held her hand more tightly and closed his eyes. It was an assurance to himself that his love will be with him when he wakes up. Naina was just admiring him and his life as how much Rajveer has faced but he is still trying to fight for her and their love.

Naina's friends and Shalini were standing on the door and were happy to see them like this. They wanted them to be together and believe that it will happen soon. They closed the door as didn't want to disturb Rajveer. But came back again after a few minutes to check if Rajveer or Naina needs anything.

After some time, Naina was trying to straighten her back on the chair but Rajveer's grip was not allowing her to move. He was still sleeping but his hand was not leaving her. Naina was smiling at his behaviour but became sad when realised his fear in it. She wanted to caress his face but stopped herself. This is not the appropriate time, what if he does not like it or did she have any right on him.

Naina moved her chair to be closer to him but does not make any sound. She closed eyes as was also tired from the last few days and especially since morning, it was a very busy day. Rajveer did open eyes from time to time as wanted to check if she is there or not. He always felt at peace when she was near him, whether it was in the academy or now. He sleeps again with joy that when he will open eyes again then, she will be near him.

Sun rays were changing their direction as the sun was going to set soon. There were heavy curtains on the windows but still it was clear that it was going to be dark. Naina's phone was ringing for some time and Alekh entered the room to wake her. She rubbed eyes and saw Alekh standing with a phone. She took the phone from him and sighed when saw 10 missed calls from her father and 7 from Viren. Naina stood up to leave room but Rajveer's grip was not allowing her to move. Alekh helped her in removing her hand without waking him up.

Naina saw Huda, Pooja and Shalini having tea on dining table. They smiled when they saw Naina and Alekh. Naina moved to the corner of the room to call her father. She knows that they must be worrying about leaving the house without informing them. After a few rings, her father picked up the call.

Naina's Father (worrying) : "Kaha hain tu Naina. Alekh ne kaha tha ki tum sab log sham tak aa jaoge par abh toh andhera hone wala hain".

Naina was relieved that Alekh had given them an excuse otherwise it would not be easy for her to explain where she is.

Naina : "Baba, woh hum bas aa hi rahe hain. Mera phone car mae tha, abhi dekha to call kiya".

Naina cuts the call after assuring her parents that she will soon be home. She was thanking Alekh for helping her out and heard Shalini who was calling her for tea.

After finishing the tea her friends asked about Rajveer's health from Shalini. While they were discussing it, Naina messaged Viren that she is outside with friends and will call him after reaching home. For her the first priority is Rajveer and his health. She doesn't want to leave Rajveer here alone as he has not recovered yet. Her friends can see her tensed face and Huda spoke

Huda (smilingly): "Phoolan, tu chinta mat kar. Main yahi hu, tu Pooja aur Alekh ghar jaa".

Pooja (irritatingly): "Oye Huda, tu kyu rahega. Main rahungi Mam kae saath. Tu jaa indono kae saath".

Alekh (raised voice) : "Apun kyu nahi rah sakta Sir kae saath. Tum log jao".

Naina was moving her eyes from one friend to another and was happy that they didn't want to leave Rajveer alone. Shalini smilingly looking at her cadets. They were fighting with each other as who would stay with Rajveer.