Ek Naya Safar

Rajveer was standing in front of the gate of the venue with a frown on face as was waiting for Naina from the last fifteen minutes. He felt nervous when saw people looking at him weirdly while going in. So, started combing hair with fingers and straightened up his suit as doubted that he might not have dressed up properly. Rajveer didn't want to go inside without her as it would be awkward to see his old colleagues and they may ask him why he left the army as they didn't know. They will behave as if nothing had happened or maybe try to show off their positions. He just wanted to be here for Naina as it's a very important day for her and also with a wish to see her. He will bear all people's comments or behaviour only for her. If he was given an option then must have taken his love to some other place.

His thoughts were broken when saw Naina standing in front of him. He stopped breathing for a minute as she was looking gorgeous. He moved his eyes on her and saw her wearing a white sari with loose hair and long earrings. She may have some make up but her simplicity was making her more beautiful. He felt someone had taken his voice and was not able to speak. He touched her cheek to confirm, what he is seeing is reality and not his imagination. Naina with a broad smile touched his hand. Rajveer felt many emotions running in his heart and takes her in arms tightly. He was missing her so badly and wants her only for himself. Naina has the same feelings as just wanting to remain in his arms where she feels secure. When she saw him earlier, her eyes were not leaving him. He was looking stunning in black suit and reminded her of a fresher ball where he was in a similar suit. She thought even after all these years he more or less looks the same and you can't compare him with any other man. She decided to keep him away from other women as someone may steal him away.

Rajveer broke the hug and admired her beauty. He felt days have not passed as found himself standing in the academy when saw her in a red saree. He said in mind as how he is going to control himself in front of her. His stare was turning deep and Naina felt a shiver in her body.

Rajveer (huskily) : "Main academy mae nahi bol paya tha par aaj bol sakta hu, jab bhi tum aise aati ho mere saamne toh main ek minute ke liye saas lena hi bhool jaata hu".

Naina blushed and looked down. She was not believing if he was the same Rajveer who couldn't even compliment her properly in the past. She laughed inside remembering how much he fumbled when trying to compliment her at that time.

Rajveer kissed her forehead and she felt content. But looks here and there as they were standing near the venue and not in a room. He smirked after seeing her nervousness and whispers

Rajveer : "Agar kisi nae tumhe jyada ghoora toh pata nahi main kya karunga. (brushes his finger on her nose and winked) So, if you don't want any scene in there, better stay with me".

Naina stared at him in surprise when their eyes met as his words were possessive with a scary tone, what if something happened inside. Rajveer snickered at her condition to calm her down but Naina was not able to relax. She knows that he will do something if anyone says anything to her. Rajveer has made a promise to himself to not allow any man to have any inappropriate eyes on her or anyone says anything as he won't allow it. They left to go inside but missed to see some people's weird looks who were not believing that they are here as a couple and Rajveer is alive.

When they entered the party, many people were staring at them. Rajveer didn't like it as some of them were looking at disgustingly for tarnishing student teacher relationships, some were not happy to see him alive as they had some bad experiences with him but few were happy. Naina held his arm tightly as can feel their hatred or unhappiness to see them together or Rajveer being alive. She can also see anger on Rajveer's face as he is trying to control to not to say anything or hit them. She cursed herself for bringing him in here as didn't think how difficult it will be for him to be with people who have mocked him, tarnish his image, taken away his career and uniform which he loved the most.