Aamna Samna

Huda was about to speak but Alekh signalled him not to say anything. Pooja saw this and understood it's not the right time as Naina won't listen to them.

Pooja : "Tum log ki battery discharge ho gayi hogi, jao recharge kar lo. Hum shaam ko milte hain".

Naina moved towards the bed and wiped her tears. Huda and Alekh were looking at her with teary eyes. After a few minutes, the boys left after glancing at them again.

Pooja (come near to Naina) : "Tu Jaa, change kar le, phir sleep mode mae chali jaa. Main yahi change kar leti hu".

Naina hugged her and said "Thanks Pooja". Pooja patted her back and gave her clothes to change. After locking the door, she also got changed.

Naina came back, lay down on bed and closed her eyes. But she was not able to rest, all that happened in the last few days was coming back to her mind along with the past. She again remembered Rajveer's trial, court martial, the helplessness in his eyes, fear of losing her, his guilt, mockery of his love, the last hug and burning of his jeep. She has always wanted to see him again, to look into his deep eyes where trust, security and love was found. But when he really showed up alive then why she is not with him. Why is there still this discomfort, why can't go back to him. Naina felt that his painful eyes are staring her. The same pain he had after seeing her with Viren. She knew he was really hurt but couldn't do anything about this. He came back but not for her, that's the reality. She has to take care of her parents and make them happy. They will not forgive him completely for killing Naveen Bhaiya and also bringing problems for her. They want her to have a future with Viren. Her helplessness, pain and guilt is making her suffocated. She started panting as not able to breathe properly and opened her eyes in a jerk. Her face was looking pale and tears were flowing from eyes.

Naina touched her wrist to find something which has always provided her strength in the past. This was with her when he was not. She realised that it was not there and in panic started rubbing her head to think where it could be. She remembered to put in the drawer before taking a shower in the morning and later, forgot to wear again after getting ready. She hurriedly opened the drawer near the bed and started searching for it. All the stuff in the drawer got messed up and after a few minutes, found in there. She wore on the wrist and brought near to her ear to listen to the ticking. This always brings peace to her as she felt Rajveer Sir's presence in its sound. She was still feeling restlessness and sat in bed with her back on the head back cushion.

Pooja went to Alekh's room when Naina was in the washroom. The boys after changing were waiting for her, so, that they can make the plan together. The plan that will make Rajveer Sir and Naina to talk to each other. When all five were in the room, Ali called Doctor Shalini as Yudi have passed Ali's phone to him. All looked at Yudi and knew why he did that. Doctor Shalini and Yudi are not talking to each other from last few years since she  has rejected his proposal. They only exchange messages when it's important. Yudi went back to sit on the sofa with Pooja while Ali, Alekh, Huda were sitting in bed. There was silence in the room as Pooja and Ali are also avoiding each other.

Rajveer's house

Doctor Shalini has forced Rajveer earlier to have bread and tea as he is not eating or talking since they came back from Viren's house. He is also not coming out of his room and keeps looking at the wall. Shalini was standing near to him and clearly could see sadness, pain on his face and felt pity for him. So, decided to leave him alone for some time. When she was leaving saw Naina's big photos on the same wall that he was staring. She then noticed Naina's photos in frames on the bed's drawer. A smile came to her lips and thought how lucky Naina is as he loves her so much that want to see her every day when he wakes up or go to sleep. While closing his room's door, she saw a bottle on one of the cabinets and picked it up to check it's name. She got worried after reading the name and thought to ask him later about this, so, put it back. Her phone started ringing and quickly she closed the door as didn't't want to disturbed Rajveer and went to her room. She saw Ali's name on the screen and knew why they were calling her.