Prologue

The cold flew past him, he yawned as he got up, he felt snow and was confused, he also felt rather... vulnerable. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, he saw a familiar looking dragon, he froze up then realized he wasn't wearing any glasses. As he realized this he touched his face and realized he had a snout, scales and was red. The dragon near him woke up and looked equally confused and said, "Red? Are you real, is any of this real?" Red looked at himself and said "I'm Red? Wait you aren't Silver?"

They both looked at themselves in a piece of ice, Red then said "Wow, I'm really Red, I never imagined I be him of all the dragons I've made." Silver then said, "Wait, are you Qinter fan one?" Red nodded and then said "A-are you Sky kid?" Silver nodded and they both stood there staring at each other.

Red then said, "So... Um... What should we do?" Silver looked around the snowy tundra and said, "We could try and fly off and find other dragons." Red thought before saying, "Not a good idea, neither of us know how to... You know... Fly but staying here could be bad for me because I don't think my body can survive in this cold." Red moved his front left talon, it felt numb slightly, Silver looked worried and said, "Well, we have to go, otherwise you could die!" Red shook his head and said "No, we should stay, we have food and water around here, all I need is warmth and I'll be fine!"

Silver looked worried at Red and tried to distract himself saying, "So, what should we call each other?" Red looked at Silver and said "Well, we might be known in this world so it's best to go for the names of theses dragons. So you can call me Red and I'll call you Silver." Silver nodded, Red could tell Silver was worried, so he then said "How about we try and get a fire started and make a shelter?" Silver smiled slightly and nodded, they began to make their hopefully temporary home.

(Silver by Skykid762)