15- Heading back

Silver watched in slight terror as Red shook violently in place seemingly having a bad reaction after Silver had put the earring on him, Silver was worried, and was about to take off the earring when suddenly, Red stood up panting and said, "Wow... That was... Strange... Silver are you ok?" Silver nodded, slightly confused and said, "What was that?"

"Well, Darkstalker took over my body and you just freed me with this earring... Where'd you even find this?" Red said, Silver then said, "Well... Qibli noticed you acting weird but I didn't believe him so he snuck it into my pouch." Red had a deadpan expression as he said, "How did you not notice?" Silver then said, "I did, but I didn't want to admit it to myself because you told me to kill you if that happened..."

Red was silent before saying, "I guess your right, I'm sorry." Silver was confused and said, "Don't apologize, you were just worried about everyone else!" Red then said, "Sorry!" Silver shook his head a bit, it was a bit cute how Red apologized for everything like that.

As they started to ready themselves to leave Red pulled out a crown from his pouch, it was beautiful, platinum with sapphires on it. Red held it nervously and said, "Well... This is nice... What should I do with this?" Silver looked at it and said, "Well, I don't think a crown would fit you, but a tiara could!"

Red nodded and said, "Do you think you could help me mold it a it?" Silver nodded and spun out some flamesilk, and they melted and molded the crown into a tiara, Silver was surprised by how he didn't get burned by any of the melting platinum. Red then said, "Hey Silver, do you think you could make jewelry by using your flamesilk or Frostsilk?"

Silver thought for a moment as he and Red finished molding the tiara. Silver slowly tested his silk, finding his safe versions of his frostsilk and flamesilk. Red grabbed the Silk and said, "I have an idea, can you make some more of this silk?" Silver nodded and quickly produced tons of the safe silk, Red began molding the silk into three pieces 2 made of the flamesilk and one of the frostsilk.

Red then cut off the silk as he molded the silk into a tiara that glowed orange with a glowing orange midsection, Red then tore out a sapphire from his tiara and molded it into the silk tiara. Red then placed the tiara onto Silver and said, "Now we'll match, like friendship bracelets but more interesting!"

Silver smiled and said, "Yeah! I like them!" Silver and Red smiled as they began to get ready to leave back for Jade Mountain.

(Silver by Skykid762)