36- more than two

Red and Fullmoon were walking after the wedding, neither of them wanted to fly back to the circus yet and Silver and Winter had already headed off on their honeymoon. As they walked alone Fullmoon then said, "Hey Red, was Queen Ruby really your mate once?" Red nodded and said, "Yeah, and not my first unfortunately."

Fullmoon then said, "Who else was your mate before me?" Her voice was slightly sour as if already planning to kill these dragons, Red then said, "Hey don't try to kill them, and honestly it was quite a few apparent my reputation in the circus gave many dragons a liking to me." Fullmoon then glared at Red and growled, "You know I ment how many and who."

Red smirked at Fullmoon's aggression, it was a thing he loved about her as he then said, "Ok, well I've had one female icewing who I am sworn to secrecy not to say her name, a few silk wings mostly male but a few females, a mudwing, two nightwings, and a rainwing for a very short time." Fullmoon looked surprised and said, "Red, how many dragonets do you have?" She asked calmly and suspiciously, Red shrugged and said, "As far as I know my only dragonets are with Ruby."

Fullmoon let out a sigh and said, "Hopefully that is, cause I'm willing to lose raising your first dragonets together to a queen but second to anyone after that and I'm not gonna be to happy." Red smiled and said, "Fair enough, also sorry I was with so many dragons before you, I just hadn't realized until our first date, speaking of dates, do you have plans tomorrow night?" Fullmoon smiled and said, "Why yes, I do, we're going on a fancy date to this place I booked near the nightwing village."

Red couldn't help but blush, he was about to ask her if she wanted to go on a date somewhere but she seemed to have been several steps ahead of him. Red smiled and nodded as they kept walking, until Red stared to think about the Bachelor's party, Silver was nearly kidnapped but why were they so angry at him. As Red kept thinking he couldn't connect the dots, it was like they were... Enchanted.

Red froze in his tracks, Fullmoon looked back at Red and said, "Red? Are you ok?" Red nodded and said, "Yeah, just thinking of something... Can we sleep around here, it looks nice." Fullmoon looked at Red weirdly but nodded. They quickly entered a dim cave and cuddled up, Fullmoon fell asleep quickly under Red's wings.

After a few minutes Red got up and walked off for awhile till he was absolutely alone, he slowly took off his earing and stayed calm, Darkstalker, I know you're there, answer me! The familiar voice of Darkstalker, Well, well, well, look who's back, little Red, finally realized you need me? Red then growled and said, "Never, just tell me who is trying to kidnap Silver!" This was only met with Darkstalker's laughter, Red growled and quickly put on his earring, he would figure this out soon, even without Darkstalker's powers.

(Silver by Skykid762)