12- Evil plan

Red woke up, he was confused, why was he in control, Red hesitantly stood up and reached for Silver to try and wake him. Red's talon refused to go further, he tried to talk but his voice was gone. Red was suddenly thrown back into his mindscape.

Darkstalker was laughing as he said, "Enjoyed that brief moment of control?" Red glared at Darkstalker with hatred, he didn't want to be here forever. Darkstalker then said, "I know you hate this, so how about I make you a deal." Red didn't bother answering, Darkstalker was going to say it weather he said yes or no.

Darkstalker then said, "Become my partner and help me rule over the world, you'll get gold, power, the love of those you want and get anything you want, Silver, Winter, Qibli and even the queens themselves!" Red wasn't going to consider it at all, "No! I'll never join you and I'll never do any of that!" Darkstalker growled and said, "Foolish dragonet, do you not realize that this is your only hope of escape? I need your creativity to ensure I never lose, I will keep your body for as long as I need to, so I'll give you time to think about it."

Red was alone again, he slowly walked around, the mindscape was a mix of places from memories of Darkstalker and Red, it was horrid. Red laid in his bed that he found in the nightwing palace as he let his mind rest.

(Silver by Skykid762)