25- unexpected

Silver was eager to chat and eat with Red after so many years, eventually they made it to a small restaurant, Red kept his wing firmly over Fullmoon, Silver noticed she look at Red with a strange look in her eyes. Red then lead them to a small shaded area and said, "Fullmoon, Silver, why don't you two wait here, me and Winter will go order the fried scorpions."

Red quickly walked toward the stand, Red was began asking Winter if they should get any flavoring. As Red and Winter were out of earshot Silver was about to begin talking to Fullmoon, she suddenly got in front of him her glaring red eyes only made more frightening by the dim light underneath the shade, she then said, "Stay away from my Red, Silver." She said the last part with pure hatred in her voice.

Silver was taken aback by that and said, "What do you mean?" Fullmoon growled out, "I want you to stay away from Red, he is mine." Silver blushed realizing that she must be Red's girlfriend, "Oh, you're dating Red, I hadn't intended to take his attention away from you." Fullmoon turned bright pink and quickly stuttered out, "Why No! That's not what I ment! I mean- um, Red is my best friend, and I can't have you taking him away from me!"

Silver could see that Fullmoon was clearly in love with Red and jealous of him because he was Red's best friend, so Silver decided that he'd help her, "Hey Fullmoon, if you want to try to get with Red, I could help you." Fullmoon looked suspiciously at Silver and said, "Why do you want to help me?"

Silver smiled and said, "Well, Red is the reason I've been dating Winter, and you and him seem close to him." Fullmoon sat down and said, "Fine, what should I do? I mean, you are his 'best friend'." Silver then said, "Well, Red has always been one to love flowers and notes, especially if they're from secret admires, so try and hint that your his secret admirer or better yet he'll come to you."

Full moon thought for a moment and then said, "Are you sure that would work?" Silver nodded and said,"That's how Red got me and Winter together." Fullmoon nodded as Red and Winter returned with four bowls of fried scorpions. Red quickly sat beside Fullmoon using his wing to pull her tail closer to the shade, "Be careful Fullmoon, wouldn't want you getting sunburnt."

Fullmoon seemed to melt as Red did this, Winter seemed to notice this but Red seemed completely dumb to it. Winter then quietly said, "She's worse than you were before we were dating." Silver nodded and picked up a fried scorpions, it was surprisingly tasty.

(Silver by Skykid762)