1- Burning up in the cold

Silver paced around worried, he and Red had been stuck for a week in the same area, Red was barely able to walk and the only thing keeping him from death is the fire Silver was able to start with his flamesilk. Silver sighed and calmed down, things couldn't get worse, right? "Acho!" Silver heard Red sneeze from in their small ice shelter, Silver walked in and was shocked as he saw Red he looked very sick, Silver had only left for a few hours to gather food and dry wood to burn but now he thinks that was a mistake.

Silver approached Red, he was definitely sick, Silver could feel the heat radiating off of him. Silver began to panic slightly, he had no idea what to do, he wasn't a expert on herbs or medicine!

As Silver panicked he heard a noise, it sounded like wings flapping. Silver realized what that ment and quickly rushed outside to try and get the dragon's attention, but before he could the dragon landed right in front of him. He was a icewing, his scales were beautiful and his face was heroic yet tragic. The viewing then spoke with a voice that was absolute perfection, "Do you need help?" He said.

Silver was so wrapped up in awe that he nearly forgot what he was doing. Silver quickly composed himself and said, "Yes, I need help, my friend is sick and I don't know what to do!" The Icewing seemed worried by this and said "Where is your friend, I might be able to help him a bit." Silver lead him to the small shelter, the icewing seemed shocked to see Red, but quickly began to force small plants into his mouth. The icewing then said, "Why are you, A silkwing-Icewing hybrid, I assume, out here with a skywing?"

Silver thought for a moment and said, "Um... Neither of us remember much and don't know why we're out here, we can't even remember how to fly." The Icewing glared at Silver then softened slightly and said, "I don't know why, but I believe you." Silver was relieved, suddenly the icewing said, "Anyways, I assume you don't know me so I'll introduce myself first, I am Winter of the icewings, and you and your friend are?" Silver felt his heart quicken as he heard this, he always dreamed of meeting Winter but never expected to see him this early into him entering this world. Winter then said, "Are you ok? You still haven't told me who you are."

Silver stumbled for words and quickly said, "Um... I... I'm Silver and my friend is Red... That's his name not just the color of his scales..." Winter looked at Red and said, "I can get some doctors here to check on you and your friend, I'll also help teach you to fly again while your friend is sick." Silver felt overwhelmed and said "Thank you, so much!" Winter rolled his eyes and said, "I'm just doing what needs to be done, most dragons don't deserve pain or death." With that Winter began to fly off, Silver could feel himself blushing after the encounter.

(Silver by Skykid762)