6- to Jade Mountain

Red was prepared to leave, Silver was also ready but first they'd have to say by to Winter for now, and complete their dare. Red quickly approached Winter and hugged him Winter was confused and Silver joined in, "Thanks for your help Winter." Red said as he backed off, Red felt strange, hugging Winter made him feel weirdly safe. Winter then said, "Um... No problem, I hope I can see you both again."

As Red and Silver flew off Red said, "Hugging Winter made me feel weirdly safe?" He was genuinely confused, Silver thought for a moment and said, "Maybe it was the earring, it could have nullified your fear of Darkstalker by making him unable to reach you." Red nodded and said "Yeah, to bad we can't just ask for one without sounding suspicious."

Silver looked confused and said, "What do you mean?" Red then said, "Neither of us should have any knowledge of Darkstalker and asking for a earring a full year after he's gone, sounds super suspicious." Silver nodded and said, "Ok, but how are we gonna explain needing the Dreamvisitor?" Red then replied, "I wake up covered in blood, that's probably enough to get them to let us borrow it." Silver nodded in agreement.

Silver then said, "If the Dreamvisitor doesn't work we need a plan B." Red nodded and said "Yeah, the earrings might be a good plan, but taking one could cause problems with the dragon we took from and cloning it with Turtle's bowl would be impossible because we could never find it." Silver looked slightly worried and then said, "So... What do we do?" Red shrugged and said, "I guess if that doesn't work then be prepared to kill Darkstalker because eventually he'll break me and take control."

"NO! I will never let that happen, your my best friend, I'll find a way to get another earrings if need be!" Silver said, Red smiled and changed the subject, "Ok, so what did you do while I was sick?" Red asked, Silver smiled and said, "I mostly hung out with Winter, he's incredible.... Although totally out of my league."

Red smiled and said "You must be joking? You're the cutest silkwing and icewing I know, how could Winter resist your adorableness?" Silver was completely red with blush and said, "Red, don't just flatter me like that, we both know Winter is worthy of way more then just me!" Red gave a playful smirk and said, "So do you think he'd be interested if both of us wanted to date him?" Silver turned brighter red and accidentally slipped up on one of his wing beats.

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding, I wouldn't want to get in the way of anything you and Winter have." Red said reassuringly, Silver then said, "Thank... You seem very confident today?" Red shook his head and said, "No more so I'm just happy to be away from so many dragons I don't know, I am actually pretty talkative with dragons I know and trust." Silver smiled and said, "It's great to know you trust me... So do you like anyone in this world?"

Red thought for a minute, many dragons came to mind, both male and female, some were dead though, while others were clearly older then he was, "Yeah but I don't expect to get with any of them." Red replied, Silver then said, "Oh come on Red, we both know how many dragons fell in love with Red in your stories, it should be simple to find someone you like who likes you." Red nodded and said "I suppose your right, but don't expect me to go out and just try and ask out any of these dragons." Silver nodded and said "Just don't expect me to do that with Winter and we have a deal." They both laughed slightly, the sun was beginning to set as Jade Mountain approached the horizon.

(Silver by Skykid762)