3- Worry for 'Nothing'

Silver was starting to worry for Red, he was awake and seemed fine but late at night he's been crying in his sleep and whimpering as is in pain. Silver asked the doctors to try and figure out what's wrong but they couldn't, he was perfectly healthy with no wounds and no dislocated bones.

Silver sighed to himself, it was late and he could hear Red in his bed tossing and turning trying to get any sleep but with whatever was happening to him it seemed to be stopping him from getting a good rest and whenever Silver asked Red about it he always said it was nothing. Silver knew Red was lying, he wasn't fine, but he wouldn't tell why, it made Silver worry more, perhaps he is worried for nothing, maybe he's just a little overwhelmed by the fact that Winter's here?

Silver heard some talonsteps and looked to see who it was, it was Winter, "Oh um... H-hey Winter." Silver stuttered out, "Hey Silver, I assume your friend, Red, is still awake?" Silver listened and heard nothing, no turning, no whimpering, nothing... That silence terrified Silver more then anything he thought could, he prayed it was nothing but the next moment a scream came from Red's room.

Silver and Winter jolted up, Silver had no idea what was going on, but he was certain that it wasn't nothing. As Silver entered the room he nearly screamed in horror, blood seemed to cover a path to table near Red and he was covered in blood. As Winter entered he then quickly said, "Silver, I know this is hard to see but you need to make sure Red stays alive, he's breathing, I'll go get some guards and doctors to help him." As Winter ran off Silver was left alone with the unconscious Red. Silver gently walked into the room, he made sure not to touch any of the blood trail.

As Silver approached Red he saw his talons were covered in red blood along with his chest. As Silver made sure Red kept breathing a doctor rushed in with large rag to clean up the blood, the unmistakable smell of blood and sight of all the blood around clearly surprised the doctor but he quickly got to work pushing Silver out of the way, he pressed the rag onto Red. Another doctor entered with a clean rag, the first doctor dropped his rag and grabbed the new rag, he suddenly recoiled in confusion, he smelt the old rag and looked at Red with confusion and slight horror.

Winter finally came back with two guards as the second doctor also seemed confused, Winter then said, "What's wrong, why aren't you bandaging him up?!" The first doctor then said with slight confusion in his voice, "There is nothing to bandage up..." There was a silence, Silver looked at Red and saw no cuts, no wounds, no place for the blood to come from, and it clearly wasn't from the inside as he didn't have any on his snout from throwing up blood so where did it come from.

Winter looked puzzled then said, "Well, then, check up on him, something is clearly wrong, the guards will watch him at night... Silver, you should go to your room, I promise Red will be ok..." Silver could hear slight doubt in Winter's voice but he still listened. Silver walked to his room and sat in his room for what felt like hours, whatever was wrong the doctors and guards couldn't stop it, it was something to do with whatever happened to Red when he slept.

(Silver by Skykid762)