13- an unfamiliar island

Silver flew with Red, he had been more calm and commanding the last few days, but it was probably nothing, right now they were just flying looking for any signs of anything from his dream visits from Chameleon. Red suddenly dove down as they passed the ocean, his talon slightly reached into the ocean and he smiled, it was amazing how this smile differed from all others, his smiles when they first met were forced, then they seemed sinister but this one, it was genuine happiness.

Red seemed to notice Silver watching him as he quickly flew up with an embarrassed look on his face, Silver giggled to himself slightly. Red wore a serious look that seemed slightly confused before he then said, "Um... Sorry you had to see me do that, I have no idea what came over me." Silver then said, "It's fine, you looked happy, you shouldn't be embarrassed to do something that makes you happy!"

Red seemed more embarrassed by this as he was bright red with embarrassment. Silver smiled as they continued flying over the ocean, soon they neared a large island with a castle and towns all around it, they landed near the castle, Red's eyes seemed to be glued to something and he said "Um... Silver, do you mind staying here for a bit?"

Silver nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll set up camp while your gone." As Red left, Silver started to set up a camp in one of the long abandoned huts. As Silver cleaned the hut he found a few small jewelry, clearly left behind by whoever lived their before.

Silver found some earrings, a moon jewel necklace and strangely enough a tiara, the tiara was silver with a black gem in the middle with two teardrop white gems surrounded it. Silver put the jewelry in his pouch, he then noticed something in his pouch, it was one of Qibli's earrings.

Silver was confused until he remembered how Qibli was suspicious about Red, Silver was slightly upset that Qibli didn't trust Silver enough to trust him about Red. Silver sighed and put the earring in his pouch, he wouldn't just throw it away, it was a good piece of jewelry.

Silver made up his and Red's beds and laid in his and wrote down some things he wanted to say to Winter when he saw him again. Silver would never have enough guts to say how he thought Winter's scales were the most beautiful in the world, or that he was the most handsome and stunning dragon that Silver has ever met, but Silver felt like writing down them might help with his confidence. Silver eventually noticed Red hadn't returned yet, but the sun was still out so he's probably just heading back...

Silver grabbed the earring from his pouch and thought for a minute, what were the chances of Red accidentally leading them to the Nightwing kingdom... And is it higher then the chances of Red being possessed by Darkstalker....?

(Silver by Skykid762)